ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
or Tomorrow ^^
Some $$$ digit take longer than usual, $$$$ aswell. Depends how high your payment is.
It's three $$$ numbers, not four. But I know I think it can take from $$$$ up to four weeks. For me in principle no issue, but would be grateful if you give me an info, whether yes or no :) if I have to wait a little longer.

@Jennifer_Jareau your slime track is unbearable!
Do you also thank your bank when money comes out of the ATM?

@ddownload.com You guys are cheating :(

1.) I had before PPD was declassified always so around 500-600 EUR / month. PPS I had never activated because I never sold many accounts. You can see that even if you have only activated PPD, how many sales I have mediated.

2.) When I then had to switch to PPS, the month of April was indeed one of the best. I earned more than doubled to other months with PPD!

3.) Now it's back to exactly how it was while I was using PPD. Hardly any sales are generated again.

March: 10 Sales, 0 Re-sales (PPD)
April: 100 Sales, 12 Re-sales (PPS)
May: 0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PPS)

I don't know who you guys are kidding here.
My content is high quality (But I also do not leave a trail of slime like @Jennifer_Jareau) . April is a good example of that.

Unfortunately, you are cheating. I think the month of April has shown how it should normally run and May and everything before April how it runs when you have your fingers in the game.

I can only hope that this scam stops very soon.

It is not my way to suck up to get more money. Stop scamming and pass on the accounts. If you can't do that, you need to reduce the compensation or increase the prices. You can't have everything. But stop screwing around!

For me it looks like this:
That you couldn't keep PPD on the level anymore, I can understand. So they used the month of April and really passed on the accounts 1:1. So all brav keep the face and in May we then start to throttle again. Disgusting!

P.S: Andrea Joy Cook was my childhood sweetheart. An incredibly beautiful woman ;)

@sogeg67810 Go post your content on other Filehosters. I dont like to talk with newly created accounts with 1 posts. Thanks.

Could because we lost some days ago another payment method. But of course, everyone is just interested in his own business. Everyone is welcome to leave ddownload.com. I dont care anymore actually.

Since most of these guys think its easy to run such business in those days :)

@sogeg67810 Go post your content on other Filehosters. I dont like to talk with newly created accounts with 1 posts. Thanks.

Could because we lost some days ago another payment method. But of course, everyone is just interested in his own business. Everyone is welcome to leave ddownload.com. I dont care anymore actually.

So you only talk to people who butter you up or have more than one post? Really very professional.

I only use ddownload.com and rapidgator.net.
I don't have to write to them because since I use them I earn the same (ff they cheat, don't make it as stupid and obvious as you do.).

Which payment method has disappeared?
I see that even some have joined.

Since you unfortunately do not respond at all to my post shows that you are cheating.
Really very sad.

I'm also happy to post screenshots in case people here want to accuse me of telling stories from the Paulaner Garden.

The only reason I opened an account here is so that I can contact you directly and everyone can see how you deal with the criticism.
You disregard or ignore it and ridicule it.

This is exactly the reaction I expected.
Thanks for the confirmation.

Abolish PPS indirectly, compensate PPS well for a short time to cheat around again.

Last edited:
So you only talk to people who butter you up or have more than one post? Really very professional.

I don't have to write to them because since I use them I earn the same (ff they cheat, don't make it as stupid and obvious as you do.).

Since you unfortunately do not respond at all to my post shows that you are cheating.
Really very sad.

I'm also happy to post screenshots in case people here want to accuse me of telling stories from the Paulaner Garden.

The only reason I opened an account here is so that I can contact you directly and everyone can see how you deal with the criticism.

Abolish PPS indirectly, compensate PPS well for a short time to cheat around again.

Just remove ddownload.com from your sites and replace it with another one. I know exactly who you are.

Then both parties are happy.

Well in some part you are right i can understand your pain and your sadness.
this business is not a easy business as i know but you tried your best and still you are doing best and honstly i m loving it keep it up i m with you all others also with you ..
and whoever giving wrong reviews here i believe they will know some other time what exactly is ddownload ..

i only used to support rapidgator and in some part i saw ddownload and rapidgator both are in same place. both looks nice but ddownload earned so fastly respect and earned fame also so fastly :)
thanks for everything keep your best work :)
its a part of life some time we loose so many things in our life we should not worry if we lost some gateways resellers or any other thing all other thing will be fine :)

because Ddownload is Brand best filehost :)
Post automatically merged:

Really very sad.

Show your real identity :) so we can know who are you Mr fake :)

Last edited:
Just remove ddownload.com from your sites and replace it with another one. I know exactly who you are.

Then both parties are happy.
I'm supposed to fuck my users who bought annual accounts from you?
The money's already in your pocket, isn't it?

Who am I? Feel free to speak up! :)
So you're basically admitting that you throttled me? :)

Unfortunately, you are cheating. I think the month of April has shown how it should normally run and May and everything before April how it runs when you have your fingers in the game.

I can only hope that this scam stops very soon.
But you already know that a Premium runs for 1 year, right? If your allegedly 100 people pay for 1 year, it is probably logical that you do not buy a premium in May.

Well in some part you are right i can understand your pain and your sadness.
this business is not a easy business as i know but you tried your best and still you are doing best and honstly i m loving it keep it up i m with you all others also with you ..
and whoever giving wrong reviews here i believe they will know some other time what exactly is ddownload ..

i only used to support rapidgator and in some part i saw ddownload and rapidgator both are in same place. both looks nice but ddownload earned so fastly respect and earned fame also so fastly :)
thanks for everything keep your best work :)
its a part of life some time we loose so many things in our life we should not worry if we lost some gateways resellers or any other thing all other thing will be fine :)

because Ddownload is Brand best filehost :)

Show your real identity :) so we can know who are you Mr fake :)
Smear less honey around his mouth? ;)

I would have expected an explanation. Where is the sudden crash coming from?

If someone accuses me of something that isn't true. I'll refute that. If I can't refute it, I'll use the things that ddownload is doing here right now.

But you already know that a Premium runs for 1 year, right? If your allegedly 100 people pay for 1 year, it is probably logical that you do not buy a premium in May.
No, it was mixed. Not only 1-Year-Accounts.

Last edited:
Back