ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
@Kinussa ~ Great to hear your experience and that you are doing well with current setup. I was only stating mine and complaints I got from users downloading from my posted links which were all about small file sizes on DDownload compared to other hosting sites.

There were some positive comments to posting DDownload links from users in countries where Rapidgator is not that popular or particularly allowed and DDownload is good alternative and this is why I still continue using DDownload even though it's not generating sales as Rapidgator.

Also, I never said that I got hundred of sales on Rapidgator per month, but over few months (for example, there is really big difference in comparing large number of premium sales over last six months on Rapidgator to only few sales on DDownload in same time period with same posted content in same posts).

And no, I don't live in Germany

STOP TASLK WHEN YOU ONLY POST IN GERMAN FORUMS
GO TO US SITES OR FORUMS AND POST IN THEM.
BUT YOUR CAN NOT READ RULES IS YOUR PROBLEM.
US FORUMS HAVE OTHER STANDARDS WITH FILE SIZE, ONLY PREMIUM LOADS ETC
EVERY WEEK SAME ARGUMENTS FROM USERS LIVE IN US BUT HOTSPOT GERMAN FORUMS FIND THE FAIL.
Post automatically merged:

@peterosanos do not discuss with the users is waste of time.

Last edited:
I have a webmaster account running with Promo for DDL for quite some time, affiliate only(PPS), no files uploaded(never!). Realized by accident that my account has still 2 pending payments, requests from early March and Early April, meanwhile my last recent request from middle of April just got paid. I asked support what the hell is going on there, why is the last recent payout done, whilst 2 requests before are still pending.
Support answers and things getting really funny: "These 2 payouts are still pending and were investigated as suspected PPD fraud." I explained I have never used PPD, I didn't even had any file uploaded in my account ever. In addition, I'm promoting very successfully for quite some time with a lot of payout requests with this account. The thing that makes me most angry: they didn't come to me in advance to ask for anything. I understand if they have problems with fraud and I understand when they would ask questions and tell me, if and why a payout request is pending. I do definitely NOT understand when just several payouts stay on hold/pending without any further notice, while other requests for the same account getting paid. After I stated my point, Support answers one more time and it even get's more funny: "Everything is okay, we will pay the open amount for you tomorrow". Meanwhile, I only received the payout request from early April, March is still pending.

Excuse me Guys @ddownload.com - what the hell is going on here?

@wrzgiant Just contact https://support.ddownload.com to get more Information. You will get your answer.

If its PPS then there is no issue. We have started 2 months ago to remove certain PPD users which used the system to gain revenue (Bots and cheating). Which is not acceptable in our case. We need to survive aswell in these times where is impossible to even hold any payment options for customers.

In case PPS, yes you will receive your payment even if it is taking longer.

We proceed with USDT, BTC payments this evening.

Last edited:
Ddownload topic looks very hot thread :) good to see but lot of same questions i can see lot of arguments :) anyways best of luck i wish all you earn i wish all you support each other :)
let ddownload decide when limit will be increase they already said before :)
so dont argue guys just chill and enjoy happy earning
Ddownload is one of the best filehost i ever seen keep use this filehost and earn big amount every day :)

My recommendation Ddownload always

thanks alot :) takecare all of you goodluck

once again i must recommend ddownload as pps to u guys,even though ddownload always reliable ppd performer for me,initially i had no big hope for pps but i was proven be wrong,pps is absolutely amazing,i believe ddownload will become king of pps

Back