ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Ref's with a star next to them may mean a sale to you, may not. I'm not sure refs are being counted when on PPD. not had one in over 2 months. prior to that had 1 or more every month for 18 months, including premium and non premium referrals.

Ref's with a star next to them may mean a sale to you, may not. I'm not sure refs are being counted when on PPD. not had one in over 2 months. prior to that had 1 or more every month for 18 months, including premium and non premium referrals.
Bro, i have 17 referrals does that mean 17 people bought premium through my account but none of them have star
Post automatically merged:

And can you please tell me how are sales for you now

Last edited:
if they have stars next to their email maybe, or it could mean they originally registered after visiting one of your links, but they could have bought premium after visiting anothers link.

I never faced premium sales. Does that mean no one is buying premium account through my links
Post automatically merged:

And you guys won't believe I am getting 1000- 1500 downloads daily. And still no one is buying premium account

Last edited:
It does not matter how much downloads I exactly have each day. It's definitely many times yours.

Besides, you can't generally say that a medium or high number is a guarantee of sales. It takes a bit more for leeches to buy from you of all people. You have to offer unique content, outstanding quality or great service. Something that makes you stand out from the rest.

Back