Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
My question to support:
"Hello. Help me please.
I want to change Payment method on PayPal (Min. 70 EUR)."
Answer:
"Hello,
We recommend currently to use Cryptocurrency, because they dont have minimum fees."
Question:
"Thanks for answer, but I want to use Payment method: PayPal.
It's not work? What minimum fees has PayPal?"
Answer:
"Our exchanger increased minimum paypal payment, because of that."
Question:
"It suits me. Can you pay on PayPal?"
Answer:
"Hello, Yes, i will do this monday."
Question:
"Hello. Today thursday.
Can I change already paymethod on PayPal?
Just in cinfiguration my account I see Bitcoin after confirmation via email."
Answer:
"Hello,
Please send Crypto. PayPal exchange is too high at the moment."

Game over.
Post automatically merged:

Do You work in FileZilla?
It doesn't work for me. I have to use browser upload or FileUploader.
FileZilla not work.

Contact the support again. We have a new Exchanger that works great at the moment.

with adblock impossible to buy premium account with the promo page

Adblockers sometimes block JSdelivr and fonts from Google. You have to disable the adblocker; there is no other way out than to disable these parasitic add-ons that can destroy entire websites.

Contact the support again. We have a new Exchanger that works great at the moment.

Adblockers sometimes block JSdelivr and fonts from Google. You have to disable the adblocker; there is no other way out than to disable these parasitic add-ons that can destroy entire websites.
all people use adblock and if they cant buy premium in this page your promo has no sens for us

@ddownload.com
I've been waiting for a payout from you for months and now I've discovered that you've marked the payouts as "Paid", even though I've never received BTC.

2023-04-11€ xxxPENDING
2023-03-01€ xxxPENDING
2023-01-25€ xxxPAID
2023-01-08€ xxxPAID

@ddownload.com
I've been waiting for a payout from you for months and now I've discovered that you've marked the payouts as "Paid", even though I've never received BTC.

2023-04-11€ xxxPENDING
2023-03-01€ xxxPENDING
2023-01-25€ xxxPAID
2023-01-08€ xxxPAID

In this case, you must contact https://support.ddownload.com. Thank you.

I already have, you just have to answer. I also like to write you here again a private message.

For sure you will get your answer.

The BREAD with the best name here in the forum is already waiting :laughing:
open since 14.03 (BTC) - are you watching Alex? @ddownload.com

Today first batch and tomorrow next batch :)

what about File size limit you are the only host who have this limit !! with ppd I understand but now with pps you must increase this limit !
It would be nice if Uploaders who have Premium account have cold storage were the files are not deleted even the ones which are inactive...I´m sure that it would increase sales!

what about File size limit you are the only host who have this limit !! with ppd I understand but now with pps you must increase this limit !

It would be nice if Uploaders who have Premium account have cold storage were the files are not deleted even the ones which are inactive...I´m sure that it would increase sales!

These are topics that we have discussed many times in this thread.

To clarify, we will be increasing our premium prices and adjusting our upload size, but not immediately. Currently, we are focusing on expanding our infrastructure and making technical improvements.

As a quick update, payouts will start within the next 30 minutes.

Back