ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Don't know what's your problem @gumboy21 but it seems like you're very unsatisfied with your numbers.

Maybe you should offer a little more quality, then you earn something. Find the fault first with you, because I am also very satisfied and have no problems.

From you I always hear only whining - you are an absolute karen.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Two payments pending, one of them from over 2 months ago:
2023-02-01: Paypal
2023-03-25: Webmoney
fRDqqpD.png

Ticket number: 22040 (from 2 months ago)
I would like some help here.

No. Where exactly does this message appear to you?
I upload via web browser and get this message everyday, yesterday it was 3 times in a row. It's impossible to upload. It's like a lottery. When I upload on other filehosts I 100% sure that upload will be ok. I'm not even think that there will be error in the end of upload, dd is another story...

@nufube your problem is the same that I've left messages about before letting ddownload know which are broken. Yours is just a different error cause you use web upload and not api. I auto block failing servers now.

Our Easter/Spring promotion with the same as Christmas 2022 has been launched.

We wish you good luck with your sales! The promotion can be accessed at https://ddownload.com/promo.html and affiliate PPS is included (affiliate users should use their own affiliate ID to generate sales). Please note that no promotional banners are available and the runtime is the same as the timer on the promotion.

Additionally, please be aware that the website caching is currently still updating and may take up to 30 minutes to be fully up-to-date.

For information and inquiries, please contact me via private message, and for all other inquiries, please submit a support ticket. Thank you very much.

Did you receive it then it has been frozen or did you not receive anything?
My question to support:
"Hello. Help me please.
I want to change Payment method on PayPal (Min. 70 EUR)."
Answer:
"Hello,
We recommend currently to use Cryptocurrency, because they dont have minimum fees."
Question:
"Thanks for answer, but I want to use Payment method: PayPal.
It's not work? What minimum fees has PayPal?"
Answer:
"Our exchanger increased minimum paypal payment, because of that."
Question:
"It suits me. Can you pay on PayPal?"
Answer:
"Hello, Yes, i will do this monday."
Question:
"Hello. Today thursday.
Can I change already paymethod on PayPal?
Just in cinfiguration my account I see Bitcoin after confirmation via email."
Answer:
"Hello,
Please send Crypto. PayPal exchange is too high at the moment."

Game over.
Post automatically merged:

Probably you are the one of rare people that upload directly to web (from comp I presume?).
Why dont you try FileZilla
Do You work in FileZilla?
It doesn't work for me. I have to use browser upload or FileUploader.
FileZilla not work.

Last edited:
Back