ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
......maybe is a bad day for downloads too, or you have made a change in number of downloads (counter) with your last changes. As for todays statistic, I have 70% of my usual number of downloads.

but its 1day analyze, I will see until the end of the week :)

This ipv6 issue must have existed before, but with the jdownloader update it highlighted the problemit by increasing the number of users downloading via ipv6.

I've mentioned months ago about a lot of downloads with no country code, so if that's a symptom it's been happening for months, if not forever.

This ipv6 issue must have existed before, but with the jdownloader update it highlighted the problemit by increasing the number of users downloading via ipv6.

I've mentioned months ago about a lot of downloads with no country code, so if that's a symptom it's been happening for months, if not forever.

Thats true story. It was also a thing before but not like that now.

sent
Post automatically merged:

My stastics is suddenly drop over 60%, please check my PM

We gonna check this one.

www203, www208, www295, www218,, ww219, www245, www249 all given upload errors in the last couple hours.

Im also checking this one, will be fixed the next minutes.

Hi! @ddownload.com

My dashboard says since yesterday Status Paid but I haven't received anything? Can I still get the BTC? Or did something go wrong with you.

Nick: robson8080

Yes of course. We had some issues yesterday, we are paying step by step everyone again.

Sure, give us little bit time right now. We are solving the mess from yesterday. Thank you :)

Please everyone read:

Again, I would like to apologize very much for this incident. In these 4 years it is the first time that something like this happens.

Last edited:
Sure, give us little bit time right now. We are solving the mess from yesterday. Thank you :)

Please everyone read:

Again, I would like to apologize very much for this incident. In these 4 years it is the first time that something like this happens.
Your good will is enough.. thanks Alexander @ddownload.com

Same with me. Checked as paid yesterday but no BTC have been received.
Also may some issue with statics this month. First time my downloads are 70% lower.

Same with me. Checked as paid yesterday but no BTC have been received.
Also may some issue with statics this month. First time my downloads are 70% lower.

Please read here and open Ticket, thank you very much:

Regarding Stats, we are working already

Back