ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
when i wrote the message and since maybe a week.
i cant check individual servers, its randomly.

We gonna check that now, thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Still waiting for our exchanger sending our funds to send to our affiliate partners. As soon we have receive it, we will start with payments.

Unfortunately, we are still waiting ?. Unfortunately, nothing has arrived yet, we will let you know as soon as we have the funds. Then we will immediately start with payments.

Dear partners,

Currently the affiliate payout has been delayed because we are still waiting for the transfer of our deposit. We ask you to be patient a little longer.

As soon as we have received the funds, we will immediately start with the payouts.

Last edited:
@ddownload.com

I'm gonna sound like MrPerfect now! ??

First of all, I wanna thank you for your support, doesn't matter if it's on wjcuntion or with the tickets! Secondly, things like these (payments) happen once in a while - YOU ALWAYS DELIVERED. Doesn't matter if fixing servers, support or payments.

I appreciate everything you do for me, I can tell that others appreciate it as well! Thank you for your transparency!

DDOWNLOAD #1 PPD HOST!

You have to believe in yourself!
Work hard!
We're all jealous of MrPerfect

I'm a bit late - but thank you, as always, for the fast payment @ddownload.com .

It's always funny to see how idiots running after their payment like in uploaded.net topic and playing the white knight. Since i switched to your service i earn twice as much as i did with scam host uploaded.net. So thank you again!

And a big plus is your serious behavior compared to uploaded.net support which is faking profiles, proof etc. like @GoodGuyAinsley is doing.

Cheers

Clink Clink Agree GIF by Hello All

Back