ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Quick updates from us..

- We have increased the file inactivity from 90 days back to 180 days.
- We are currently integrating "auto-payouts" so that payouts happen automatically.
- We will implement a better FTP solution.
- We have more file server adjustments and better logic integrations planned. That is, at peak times servers should no longer be utilized, we build an intelligent system to prevent this.
- We have planned to develop better contracts with certain peer networks.
- We have planned to implement better PPS logic.
- We have planned to increase PPD profits on certain months so that you can achieve higher revenues.
- We have planned to use better marketing strategies to generate better sales for you.
- We have planned to implement faster payout times. Not weekly, but daily or maximum 4 - 5 days.
- We have planned to offer VPN solutions included. That is, if a customer buys Premium from us, he will get free VPN connections from us that will run on separate tools on all platforms. This will be communicated in the future.

Last edited:
Quick updates from us..

- We are currently integrating "auto-payouts" so that payouts happen automatically.
- We have more file server adjustments and better logic integrations planned. That is, at peak times servers should no longer be utilized, we build an intelligent system to prevent this.
- We have planned to increase PPD profits on certain months so that you can achieve higher revenues.
- We have planned to use better marketing strategies to generate better sales for you.
- We have planned to implement faster payout times. Not weekly, but daily or maximum 4 - 5 days.
- We have planned to offer VPN solutions included. That is, if a customer buys Premium from us, he will get free VPN connections from us that will run on separate tools on all platforms. This will be communicated in the future.
thanks for all you've done

Well i m glad i m here and i wish this filehost live in this market for long time :)
I dont know what they have done and what are still pending well i did not check to be honest :)
But yes if something is done newly thn thats a very good news :)
but 1 or 2 more things should be add some features are hidden may be just because of script :)
But in all filehost is amazing and looks very powerfull

i m waiting for more updated and your reply man.

thanks have a nice day good luck :)

ddownload.com Unfortunately I made payout request very begging of the Friday at 2022-04-08​

Kindly release my payment this week. Badly I needed to pay my server cost of this month.

Hope you will consider it at my favor. Thanks in advance.
Post automatically merged:

Quick updates from us..

Then why not still increase API upload per file upload size 2GB to 5GB? Because I am unable to upload more than 2 GB per fie at once. It should increase to per file 5 GB at lease. When we work with large file it's so disgusting to splie file 1GB or 2GB.

Last edited:

ddownload.com Unfortunately I made payout request very begging of the Friday at 2022-04-08​

Kindly release my payment this week. Badly I needed to pay my server cost of this month.

Hope you will consider it at my favor. Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately me not yet get my payout. Will I not get paid this week?

Last edited:
Well i feel something is wrong since last 2 days with ddownload
i dont know what is wrong but something is wrong i got complains sales problems may be some technical issues with ddownload lets see for how long it will be as it is.

I hope dd will fix .

Done!!
Tracking ID:MRM-Z13-HJ1N (Ticket number: 14187)

ddownload.com you asked to open support ticket there. I've done. But unfortunately still not yet get any reply since yesterday 36+ hours already gone. Disappointed. :-(​

I will check this by myself now
Well i feel something is wrong since last 2 days with ddownload
i dont know what is wrong but something is wrong i got complains sales problems may be some technical issues with ddownload lets see for how long it will be as it is.

I hope dd will fix .

There is no issue.. everything is working well. Yout dont have any traffic. Thats the reason.

There is no issue.. everything is working well. Yout dont have any traffic. Thats the reason.

traffic is not a issue its just about one issue so cannot say traffic issue in last 2 days what issue facing you know better so nothing to describe man.

however i already message and asked something hope you understand
check inbox thanks ...

traffic is not a issue its just about one issue so cannot say traffic issue in last 2 days what issue facing you know better so nothing to describe man.

however i already message and asked something hope you understand
check inbox thanks ...

I am quite sure that your low revenue was due to a website (Linkcrypter) that was hardly or not at all accessible the last few days. This also affects your revenue. Therefore no need to worry.

I open a ticket yesterday and dont have any answer yet

Check now.

I would like to emphasize again and again. If you do not earn enough, do not complain to us. We can't help it.

Our systems are running the affiliate partners are happy. Winter is over, there are no more lockdowns and summer is upon us.

Some have to face the reality, you can't always demand the best and do nothing for it. Thank you for your attention.

Last edited:
Check now.

I would like to emphasize again and again. If you do not earn enough, do not complain to us. We can't help it.

Our systems are running the affiliate partners are happy. Winter is over, there are no more lockdowns and summer is upon us.

Some have to face the reality, you can't always demand the best and do nothing for it. Thank you for your attention.
Thanks for the answer

Back