ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Why everytime the same bullshit from you guys. I have checked and i see a transaction on your wallet.

Sometimes patience is the key or just open a ticket on https://support.ddownload.com (i think i told this 1000 times already on this thread here)

So true Alexander, big mouth wayyyne and doesn't know how the blockchain works.

Also please guys wait till monday is over (Central European Standard Time) and start asking after that.

I have changed my Wallet and on that Wallet you can't see if you got a transaction or there is any transaction been processed, like on the Wallet before, so if there isn't any transaction info in my ddownload Web Account besides "PAID" that's why i asked if anyone else has the same Status. I thought his is a Community where people help each other and not get in a group to pick one Person and try to put their "positivity" on him. But thx for your attention at everyone who has put there TIME to write about me. :)

@ddownload can you please sort a proper way to fix broken servers or disable them automatically

i do split file uploads to a few filehosts simulteniously and for some reason ddownload gets a lot more failed uploads than any other.

Back