ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
We have a lot of uploads the last few days. We are still at it :)
Okay...

internal server errors being returned by these,

['www13', 'www58', 'www73', 'www79', 'www95', 'www96', 'www203', 'www205', 'www213', 'www218', 'www220', 'www223', 'www226', 'www228', 'www234', 'www235', 'www239', 'www240', 'www241', 'www243', 'www244', 'www246', 'www250', 'www267', 'www277', 'www296', 'www556', 'www557', 'www558', 'www559', 'www560', 'www561', 'www562', 'www563', 'www564', 'www570', 'www573']

Test just done

For the 26th and 27th I had about 100 sales and none of them counted at a PPS of 50% of Sales 50% of Rebills. Support is silent for 24 hours, I already have very big doubts about you DDOWNLOAD.

100 Sales in 48h? How come?

also if your sales are legit, don't worry, just scroll a few pages back and you'll see how Uploaders thank ddownload here for the payments...

Post automatically merged:

For the 26th and 27th I had about 100 sales and none of them counted at a PPS of 50% of Sales 50% of Rebills. Support is silent for 24 hours, I already have very big doubts about you DDOWNLOAD.
on the 26th and on the 27th 100 sales? Sure and I'm a millionaire

You mean downloads, not sales. You never generate 100 sales in 2 days with your comics.

If there is the word ANONYMUS in your list, please read the last pages here its a well known "problem" and 100 times answered.
Downloads:
26 445
27 253

more than 40 sales labelled MAX24_REACHED.
more than 40 sales labelled labeled NOT_PPD.
Only for the 26th.

For the 27th sales
36 MAX24_REACHED
3 ADBLOCK
3 NOT_PPD

And 0 accounted for. I can publish the sales sheets (24 hours after I am allowed to add links.)

Okay...

internal server errors being returned by these,

['www13', 'www58', 'www73', 'www79', 'www95', 'www96', 'www203', 'www205', 'www213', 'www218', 'www220', 'www223', 'www226', 'www228', 'www234', 'www235', 'www239', 'www240', 'www241', 'www243', 'www244', 'www246', 'www250', 'www267', 'www277', 'www296', 'www556', 'www557', 'www558', 'www559', 'www560', 'www561', 'www562', 'www563', 'www564', 'www570', 'www573']

Test just done

On it right now, thanks!

@Lebedev Are you sure your PPS really active? Let me know your Email or Username. We have over 1000 Partners and most of them are satisfied.

Last edited:
First thing first you can create ticket if you are not getting fast reply on wjunction
moreover if you created ticket thn wait for them reply some time they are busy so have patience please.
now we come to 2nd thing Ddownload is most trusted filehost now days and i always recommend to every single uploader because ddownload always love to pay on right time some time delay that thing is with all filehosts so we should not see that.

For me ddownload is best and our team users happy and mostly wjunction users happy

please wait for them reply takecare goodluck

@Lebedev I have checked your Account now and you have daily 200 - 400 downloads on 5k files. This makes no sense for me.
Where do you see your 30k downloads?
Do you see that my PPS plan is activated?

And what does that have to do with what you said about downloads? Why aren't the sales counted?
Post automatically merged:

In the Premium column 1 is next to the file in the statistics, is it already downloads? Then what is the sales column (it does not exist then)?

Last edited:
Do you see that my PPS plan is activated?

And what does that have to do with what you said about downloads? Why aren't the sales counted?

I would like to know where you come to these 100 sales if no data is available. Especially I don't know how you get the 30k downloads a day, because I only see 200 - 400 a day.

Anyone can claim that any statistics are picked up by external providers. We already had something like that about 2 years ago which someone claimed that he generates much more than usual.

There are always different methods playing a role.
1. you want to generate sales through your "download" links, then it can be that they are quickly replaced by other referrers.
2. if the winter time is soon over, the sales also decrease. Soon the Corona time is also over, I expect even a larger case.
3. the best method is to generate sales through a proper referrer link.

I have just forwarded your account to my admin so he can look into it, please open a ticket if you haven't done so yet https://support.ddownload.com

Great. In this way you have indicateds a man with a premium download.

Support is very important. Sometimes we are busy sometimes not, but if there is issue, like the "uploading" issue right now we are on it.

@BSpark2K We have choosen the Part that we will add again new Servers this week to solve the issue with Upload errors. We have the last 2 weeks again massive uploads, not sure if new affiliate partners or not.
Your "script" is checking all servers on our infrastructure right? Since i see also ones which are not activated for uploads.

Downloads:
26 445
27 253

more than 40 sales labelled MAX24_REACHED.
more than 40 sales labelled labeled NOT_PPD.
Only for the 26th.

For the 27th sales
36 MAX24_REACHED
3 ADBLOCK
3 NOT_PPD

And 0 accounted for. I can publish the sales sheets (24 hours after I am allowed to add links.)
Great. In this way you have indicateds a man with a premium download.

Oh come on like you got 100 sales never. Don't talk bullshit here. You betray your lie yourself in his message. 40 sales 40 downloads there are missing 20 sales^^ and with PPS only sales are remunerated no downloads. Plus the statement from DDownload that you don't have 30K downloads like hardly any files^^ Just stop lying.

sarcasm on. I'm also still waiting for my dream millions from DDownload. sarcasm off

@BSpark2K We have choosen the Part that we will add again new Servers this week to solve the issue with Upload errors. We have the last 2 weeks again massive uploads, not sure if new affiliate partners or not.
Your "script" is checking all servers on our infrastructure right? Since i see also ones which are not activated for uploads.

I use that list to block servers for my own uploads and when I do, my failed uploads stop until more start breaking again. I have little choice but to check all servers, when you have over 300 of them it would take thousends of api requests till I know I've got all servers that are actually active to test them.

The reason I think it's more of an issue with DDlL is the file size limit. 2GB files means using 5 upload servers at a time to upload 10GB efficiently.

What I would do personally is have a script monitoring server log files, say every 5-10 mins assuming each server has it's own logs. Once the error that causes the failed uploads is detected, it either disables uploada to thst server though an admin api (I'd there is one), a post request to the admin panel containing whatever is needed to disable the server or a sql query to update the main database to disable it.

If it's a simple case of free space then it'll just be a script to monitor free space and do the same to disable the servers once low.

Back