ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
I am trying to use ftpupload, on ftpupload screen there is a link to "Setup IP to whitelist", when I click it, Im getting redirected to profile settings, which doesnt have any field to whitelist any IP.

Some users reported that their Filemanager is not working anymore. Endless loading.
Who is also affected? Please let me know so i can forward this.
looks as though the default paginsation is 1000 or more per page. think it used to be set to 100. This may be why users are saying its constantly loading if they accessing on slower connections.

for me to earn the respect (and eventually love) of your customers you first have to respect those customers. That is why Golden Rule behavior is embraced by most of the winning companies
To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.
Post automatically merged:

I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen
To listen closely and reply well is the highest perfection we are able to attain in the art of conversation

My Advice to uploaders be smart be honest and be humble if you are such kind of person thn trust me day will come when you will achieve all the things respectfully.
90% users said to me Ddownload is upcoming No1 filehost :)
i respect those users who said to me and we can see this filehost improved alot.

You don’t earn loyalty in a day. You earn loyalty day-by-day.
If you make a sale, you can make a living. If you make an investment of time and good service in a customer, you can make a fortune.

Believe that thats true.

Thanks to DD Staff for great filehost & Thanks to Wj staff to allow great filehost ?

?:cupid:

Last edited:
for me to earn the respect (and eventually love) of your customers you first have to respect those customers. That is why Golden Rule behavior is embraced by most of the winning companies
To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.
Post automatically merged:

I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen
To listen closely and reply well is the highest perfection we are able to attain in the art of conversation

My Advice to uploaders be smart be honest and be humble if you are such kind of person thn trust me day will come when you will achieve all the things respectfully.
90% users said to me Ddownload is upcoming No1 filehost :)
i respect those users who said to me and we can see this filehost improved alot.

You don’t earn loyalty in a day. You earn loyalty day-by-day.
If you make a sale, you can make a living. If you make an investment of time and good service in a customer, you can make a fortune.

Believe that thats true.

Thanks to DD Staff for great filehost & Thanks to Wj staff to allow great filehost ?

?:cupid:

You will not earn more from your slime!

Cracking Up Reaction GIF

Back