ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
@r2jav
Click on number 77 and see what it says there. If you see Anonymous, you have 77 free downloads (not premium). You will not be reward, DDownload must first activate it (to protect against fake downloads)

or check your Affiliate setting PPD? PPM or PPS?

Last edited:
at DDownload. But only if you have anonymous under Downloads. That was said here somewhere in the forum 20 times filled;)
I still haven't figured it out, is there no benefit for free downloads? This is not the case with other competitors. The meaning of the existence of the network disk is not to allow more users to download it for free? They earn advertising revenue and some user purchases.
Post automatically merged:

at DDownload. But only if you have anonymous under Downloads. That was said here somewhere in the forum 20 times filled;)
How do I activate it?

Last edited:
@r2jav
if your account is new with ddownload and you haven't earned with them before then you need to send a PM to ddownload.com so they can look at your traffic and fully activate your account if everything is ok.

@ddownload.com

Hello, Can I upgrade my account to Premium?
User: wilimoises2000@gmail.com

Hello You should not be sad :)
i know what uploaders feel when they dont get premium:)
But remember one thing if you are a great uploader you will never care about premium you will just only care about earning :) But yes if dere is any rule in premium where person files cannot be delete for long time thn i think you are right somewhere :) and i will say openly infront of anyone :)
But few conditions for premium users should be who call them self they are profesional uploaders:)
First they should generate many sales daily 1 to 3 atleast :) and they should get lot of downloads also :)
you should have some forums blogs also as well :)
But if you dont have all these things thn you should work as a free user and believe you can earn lot of money without premium user:)

now i say another thing if you can convence staff of ddownload thn you can try :) because ddownload is very good filehost they care about them uploaders they care about all of us :)
Just like wjunction wjunction always give importance to them members if they see anyone is wrong thn they kick them :) and nobody is bigger thn wjunction :) not even me and anyone else here all are same boys girls ladies & gentlemens also :)
So if you believe ddownload is good please work with ddownload :)
what i seen in wj whoever make threads on wj they give free premium to wj users :) i think i m right :)
but first show your work and wait for ddownload reply also :)

thanks best of luck bro :)

Ddownload is one of the greatest filehost i ever seen :)

I still haven't figured it out, is there no benefit for free downloads? This is not the case with other competitors. The meaning of the existence of the network disk is not to allow more users to download it for free? They earn advertising revenue and some user purchases.
Forget it. Just read the last pages.

"Max24 reached" means that the user who downloaded this file already downloaded more than three files the last 24 hrs. Only the first three files for each IP will rewarded each 24 hrs.

"Max24 reached" means that the user who downloaded this file already downloaded more than three files the last 24 hrs. Only the first three files for each IP will rewarded each 24 hrs.
I know jennifer but look I have many and not the same file and not the same country its not normale compared with other day

Back