ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Yeah, getting a download link. And yes the API responding 100% successfull upload.

It's not the first time this problem does appear. Had it every few weeks. Last weeks they fixed it. Also i do know many other uploaders which had the same problem at the same time. This error does appear using ZOOM (API / WB), website form, custom scripts (API).

i've not noticed incomplete files, i either get "undef" returned as a filecode or I will get "Internal Server Error"

I was hoping it was the same as I was getting and it was z00m/thema or whatever not handling failed uploads right cause i really don't wanna check the files, i really cba to check through 100s of files a day.

Same, an admin of a 3rd party site informed so i mentioned it. Have 100k+ files online, can't control it for myself, but users and admins always inform me.

But i'm pretty sure they'll fix asap as every time :hearts:

Dear DDownload users,

I hold back very often in this thread because usually a lot of things are misunderstood. I try to explain the current situation regarding incorrect file sizes or other shortcomings. I also answer all PMs right away.

Regarding some questions of not counted PPD remunerations:
- We have, I think it was this year against the summer switched to Premium PPD and decided that we do not remunerate all partners on "Free PPD". The reasons are because there were massive cheaters and abused our system so much that we then unnecessarily made thousands of dollars in affiliate payouts. This was not fair to affiliate partners who work hard to earn their money. That's why we have decided that we will only allow certain selected users to earn money fairly without having to worry about financial aspects. Even though we made this change, there were seriously still affiliate partners who bought more than 10 premium accounts then used these premium accounts to generate fake downloads. WTF? That's why we often monitor newly activated Free PPD users after they are still fresh. Once you get past some phase testing, you never have to worry about your account.

Regarding faulty files or faulty uploads:
- I keep saying that we are dealing with a system that is very well managed by the administrators but it is still underdeveloped at the moment. There are some features that could have been improved years ago. There have also been massive modifications to the whole system which runs across our cluster of systems and still needs to be manually controlled very often. This also affects our cluster storage servers. That's why it happens that sometimes due to very massive file uploads some files don't "keep up" and then are faulty or not the completely uploaded MB are missing. There were users who managed through our API to select the faulty files automatically and thus also delete the faulty files or simply re-upload them. We are still developing the system and there is a lot planned this time in 2022. I would be always glad if you report me such error messages again and again so that I can react quickly. Our administrators try to keep an eye on this very often themselves.

Regarding payout cycles through our merchant:
- There has been a lot of discussion about our payouts and not being regular. That is true, I must admit. There were often changes that only paid out on Friday, then only on Monday and then from Friday to Saturday and now newly from Friday to Monday. The reasons are very different. We also depend on partners who also cooperate with us, for example, to provide partner payments. It happens that our partner exhausts the affiliate payouts on Friday, then there are days that the affiliate payouts arrive only on Monday evening. We can't control this but we can make sure that our partner always makes the affiliate payouts. Even if it sometimes arrives late. So please never worry or at least write a support ticket when you will get your payout. We try to communicate this as openly as possible.

Regarding busy servers or no DTAG contracts:
- This has also been communicated very often. We are one of the cheapest providers and have even higher compensation for affiliate partners. For this reason, we also have a more limited infrastructure which occasionally, but very rarely, causes utilization. We have contracts with DTAG but not completely and are also aware that some premium customers are affected. We will hardly change or adjust this due to the current Europe inflation. We have also decided this only recently. The infrastructure will remain as it is.

Regarding Multihoster (Debrid):
- We will continue to fight Debrid providers as best we can. Unfortunately, many of them are still aggressive and try to get our premium customers by "brute force" attacks. We have this under control and it is also more effective than two years ago.

Regarding fees for withdrawals:
- We have different fees that our affiliate partner who is responsible for payouts takes from us. For common cryptocurrencies (except ETH) we charge between $3 - $5! Per transaction from $50. It doesn't matter if you withdraw $1000 or $100. Fees for Paypal withdrawals are usually higher.

Regarding support hours and affiliate support:
- Support is now also answered by me and at the same time by Mihaela and also by some administrators. We decided to do this because we realized that there was miscommunication. Additional affiliate support by special requests or requests, may still decide myself with consultation with the administrators.

Regarding Wjunction Support:
- We wanted to decide that we will eventually discontinue support at Wjunction. Currently, however, this is no longer the case and we will remain here. There are several reasons for this and is also interest from the team and not because of the community or the Wjunction administration, because they do their job well here :)

@ddownload.com
Hi. So I am of the opinion DDownload does everything right :) the speed is perfect [even if it is sometimes a bit slow] what the heck, it is perfect. Payouts come as promised Friday / Saturday / Sunday or Monday I think I speak for all upper that we are 100% satisfied.

If your payout request date is 2021-12-03, that is a Friday. You have to request BEFORE Friday for payment during the next period. Your payment should be with you usually by or on this coming Monday.

Back