ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Already written jdownloader dev team and and asked what caused the problem. Waiting for a reply. Never had this problem in 6 yrs using JDownloader and also never had it with others hosts. I'll update you with their reply Alex.
Post automatically merged:

Estimated timeframe till all severs are runnung normal again? Asking because i still see 200 KB/s downloads and MANY MANY leechers are bombing me with pms and asking why i told them to buy ddownload. Not so nice for me.

Only 4 servers currently depend on this speed. But we have adjusted this as well as possible.

It was apparently bad timing. We had put many servers on maintenance last week just before the weekend so we could warm up the new ones. But apparently there was a special "release" through those days because so many want to download the same files? Because of that, some files were concentrated on only one server which is of course very bad.

But we were able to move some things and adjust them again. We will see improvements in the next hours.

I think we have found the cause.

Last week JDownloader had increased the "Maximum connections" thing in the tool so that users can use it that way. Too many connections are caused. However, we are still monitoring this.

We have already forwarded this. It's like allowing 15 connections per user per file, which then causes a DDoS attack over the Tool itself.

Upload speed is so low, and FTP/ZOOM still not working with VPN connections, even with all VPN IP´s on whitelist. I´m still waiting a response from support but nothing solved until now. Just Webupload is working with really low speed.

Hi,
when speed issue will be resolved?

One server left. Please check if it is CDN57

Upload speed is so low, and FTP/ZOOM still not working with VPN connections, even with all VPN IP´s on whitelist. I´m still waiting a response from support but nothing solved until now. Just Webupload is working with really low speed.

Please send us some logs or information. We arent able to help you if you arent able to provide us some VPN IPs, error logs and all.

Back