ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
i still got 0.00 earnings. i sent you the username on pm. please check

Will check

Same for me statistic -70% earning not real last days 100%.Other host good sales and same dl..

Also send me your Email or Username please

Sometimes:
1. Upload stops with error" Server Don" :) probably you mean DoWn
2. Sometimes uploaded files are smaller then the original file, for example file to upload 1.1GB, uploaded 800Kb. For this one sent you PM.

me too...................

Will be fixed within next 48 hours

Sent my Nick through PM and waiting a response.

Will also check

@ddownload.com - Why your payout so high?
We increased it after the fee issue regarding cryptocurrencies. But currently we still keep the minimum $50 because we had bad experiences with fake downloads before and the fake accounts have requested withdrawals partly quickly.

However, we are monitoring this and will probably set it back to around $10 by the end of June. Since we changed our PPD System.

About every third upload fails right now. This issue is present all the time, but right now it happens really often. And it fails after uploading, which is pretty annoying. Will this be fixed in the future? Because other hosters are way more reliable regarding the uploads.

Please fix this’ earnings not working properly
user Eldiaby

ObuV2vu.png

Will check this..

About every third upload fails right now. This issue is present all the time, but right now it happens really often. And it fails after uploading, which is pretty annoying. Will this be fixed in the future? Because other hosters are way more reliable regarding the uploads.

This will be fixed the next 2 hours

I hope it will be fixed because the earnings never had been so low like the last 7 days... It looked to be fixed, but seems didn´t work.
Thanks and have a nice weekend.

Back