ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Unfortunately, it sometimes happens that we can not always start the payouts directly Friday evening. The dealer appears partly also only Saturday morning.

It also happened one day months ago that were able to pay out on Sunday instead of Friday.

What would be guaranteed, however, is that Sunday could always be definitely paid out. Friday is always such a complicated thing. Unfortunately, it is also annoying because I always have to wait at this time.

Still waiting. Will inform you guys. Sorry for that delay again.

Last edited:
@ddownload.com

If you change payout day to sunday, the please do it starting with a new month. Let's say you're switching payout days:

Sun March 4th; so the majority knows the payout switch is happening (in advance)

I remember being it on a monday, then switched to a friday... now you're thinking of switching to another day again. It doesn't bother me at all - just kinda curious. Also if you do just keep it that way for the future.

If you're switching payout day, please try to add auto payouts, maybe 24h-72h before, it's 'only' a small thing to add for that option... a toggle or so
Post automatically merged:

While you're on it:

any idea when the switch is happening (only premium user download count)?
what about the compensation of those couple of days when dl count didn't work well a couple of weeks ago?
is PPS fixed now as promised?

Even here I'd appreciate it if you chose to tell us in advance, at least 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Hi guys, im awaken right now and the Dealer is still not online.
Thats always which bothers and also annoys me everytime.

@lila

Putting May 4 would probably be best. I will communicate this and post the news on ddownload.com. Will have this as early as next week.

The reason why we changed from Monday to Friday at that time is that the dealer changed at that time. November 2019 until about April 2020 we had the same dealer, which then remained until today. So it's been almost a year with Friday payouts.

But it already happened that the dealer did not appear on Friday and we could pay out only Saturday or Sunday. Therefore, the proposal because of Sunday, that we are always sure that it is really always paid out Sunday.

Otherwise I always have to comfort you and keep you up to date, which is relatively annoying. For you and for me.

Regarding Auto Payout, I have once again forwarded to the devs. I think this is possible and no problem.

Regarding the PPD error from last time and the compensation. I have suggested this and also forwarded to the admins. I got until today still no clever answer for it, but it will come what I'm sure. Exactly the same with the "promotion" which is still running.

The premium downloads counting on PPD and other systems has not been introduced yet. It has been postponed indefinitely.

@ddownload.com

Actually my mistake to begin with:

April 4th or May 2nd 2021

If you handle it like this, people have 2-6 weeks to adjust. Even when people start asking about payouts, we as a community could answer some of those questions.

Alright, as long as you keep us informed about everything some of us are good. Transparency is important for a growing ddownload community. Just let us know when the payouts start or if they get delayed again.

You all have an amazing weekend, tons of downloads and sales :heart:

Hi guys, im awaken right now and the Dealer is still not online.
Thats always which bothers and also annoys me everytime.

@lila

Putting May 4 would probably be best. I will communicate this and post the news on ddownload.com. Will have this as early as next week.

The reason why we changed from Monday to Friday at that time is that the dealer changed at that time. November 2019 until about April 2020 we had the same dealer, which then remained until today. So it's been almost a year with Friday payouts.

But it already happened that the dealer did not appear on Friday and we could pay out only Saturday or Sunday. Therefore, the proposal because of Sunday, that we are always sure that it is really always paid out Sunday.

Otherwise I always have to comfort you and keep you up to date, which is relatively annoying. For you and for me.

Regarding Auto Payout, I have once again forwarded to the devs. I think this is possible and no problem.

Regarding the PPD error from last time and the compensation. I have suggested this and also forwarded to the admins. I got until today still no clever answer for it, but it will come what I'm sure. Exactly the same with the "promotion" which is still running.

The premium downloads counting on PPD and other systems has not been introduced yet. It has been postponed indefinitely.
dont introduce The premium downloads counting on PPD please thanks

Any news about this crappy dealer?
No, unfortunately not yet. I hope now for tomorrow.

There may be private reasons or that he is simply not available. Let's hope in any case nothing bad. But we had already a few times that he was not there on Friday and Saturday.

Otherwise we will start to look for another dealer. If some questions why we do not have several as a replacement. There are his reasons.

Will keep you updated. But the payouts will definitely all go through soon, at the latest when we have the new dealer, in case the old one doesn't get back to us by Sunday evening.

Back