ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
@Uper

you probably clicked on 'extend my own account or create a new one' for 10Euro, so yeah... it is normal when you click on it. but you can always talk to ddownload, they probably giving you back the 10€.

@Uper

you probably clicked on 'extend my own account or create a new one' for 10Euro, so yeah... it is normal when you click on it. but you can always talk to ddownload, they probably giving you back the 10€.
No I just clik in request payement , I contact him yes thanks you for you answer bro

I just clik in request a payement and my account was debited by 10 euro and extended to premium without asking me is it normal
Haha, the same thing happend to me, but i think i really misclicked, was checking if my payout request wasa approved and dunno clicked there and -10€.

thx ddownload, i have received the payout. :cocktail:

Last edited:
Haha, the same thing happend to me, but i think i really misclicked, was checking if my payout request wasa approved and dunno clicked there and -10€.

thx ddownload, i have received the payout. :cocktail:
No for me I am sur I juste clic in request payout do you contact ddwonload about that ?

Don't know if this Question had been asked before or not, i coudn't find anything about if if i try the Search, what is the max Filesize a Free User can download from ddownload.com?

on my file!!
no Selected links with firefox but chrome working fine!!
33a9a4b2ec3024905e2e961382dd19bb.png

Forwarded this to our devs. Thanks a lot

Don't know if this Question had been asked before or not, i coudn't find anything about if if i try the Search, what is the max Filesize a Free User can download from ddownload.com?

As much as they want, but gives a time limit

Can anyone please tell me how to upload files through their API using bash with curl?

Have you contacted the support ticket yet? https://support.ddownload.com/

@ddownload.com

Why payment history is gone? Can't see any other payout - only the one i requested today.

Have already explained it to you via private message. Think that was now cleared up :)

FTP is not working anymore (cannot connect) and Zoom Uploader stopped working with Ddownload too (same cannot connect).
Just Web Upload is working.

Back