Cloudshares - Earn 75% PPS and 60% recurring forever incl free marketing plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had some delays on the bitcoin side and payment processor side. These delays have happened before, we are doing our best to resolve these delays as they have happened the last few times with our payment processor. I assure you we are going no-where and are doing just fine. Only reason for the delay is due to our payment processor payment delay.

All payments have been completed for everyone.

Payment requested 2016-03-01 to bitcoin. Its 19 days and it is still pending. It was supposed to be paid in "2 days". hopefully I'm wrong but with past experiences it seems its the beginning of the End of this host. Its all too familiar story and always start with delayed payments and then....

This was ur reply to my pm on 12-03-16 "We are just waiting for funds to get to our bitcoin account and will send payment immediately. Sorry for the delay." Its one week since and "immediately" seems too far....

Last edited:
We dont have PPD at this time. We are looking at potentially adding it back in.

what is your ppd rates? can you show me your table? i cant see it in your ssite?

We are going to be enabling PPD here right away again.

Last edited:
Payment always late, its not 48 hours!
11 x request payout = 11 x late payment. Just make frustrated.

2016_04_08_025916.png

Sorry aizel I wasnt notified of the pending payment via email like we usually get. As you know it was paid on last Saturday soon as I manually checked. Sorry for the delay.

Payment always late, its not 48 hours!
11 x request payout = 11 x late payment. Just make frustrated.

2016_04_08_025916.png

I'm not getting your activation email, tried to register using two different email services and nothing... Can you check please? Thanks.

there was an issue with the email, all resolved now. Also for PPD we are fixing an issue on two of the file servers for download counts. Soon as this is done we will post on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back