CloudCache.cc - 100% Pay Per Sale & Up to 15$/1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
opened ticket #739568 please answer hope this will be fixed so i can start transferring my armada into CC start making sales 80% is great check please thx in advance

okay he forget to hit post this mean am not getting an answer and i need clarification about that download count coz if u don't count downloads as u say u would then it's a problem so do u want me to open a new to ticket for u Cindy to check my account and give me an answer or just check my account id cypherz

Some explanition please !!!!

Last edited:
okay he forget to hit post this mean am not getting an answer and i need clarification about that download count coz if u don't count downloads as u say u would then it's a problem so do u want me to open a new to ticket for u Cindy to check my account and give me an answer or just check my account id cypherz

Some explanition please !!!!

Hi

As I know, 30M+ of the file is counted currently. Couple days ago, they changed the settings its set on 30mb.

so am having a bit of a thing here am new and just started with CC uploaded files they are getting downloads but earnings are stuck on 0.001 not changed and the downloads are counting can i have some help here please ??

wow till now i have 26 files one of them downloaded over 40 times and most of the others are getting between 1 to 10 downloads and the balance is a shocking 0.008 so can it is not freezed so till i get answer from them anybody here can answer me do they really count downloads correct 0.001 for every completed download

The download count which shows in FileManager are just started downloaded and the money which is counted is for completed downloads.
Hope you understand what i mean..

What's the limit of 2 files? I didn't know this before.
Is it another limitation for downloader?
Can you make it clear?

There is no limit in uploading or downloading...
Its just like if you upload via browser, you can upload 2 files at a time in 1 tab...

sorry....I cant find the box to use codes.......only for new id? can you post a screenshot?

Sorry, i came to know that those codes are for new accounts only and not the existing accounts...

when will be soon fix downloads count problem?

There is no problem in the downloads count...

Hi

As I know, 30M+ of the file is counted currently. Couple days ago, they changed the settings its set on 30mb.

Yes, the admins changed the PPD file size to minimum of 30 MB...

then why they have not put this in their news section its wrong

I will update the news section of the site soon...

I request payment @ 7-3-2012 ,not paid?
Check pls..

You will get paid tomorrow...

plz Help me to understand How is this host. are they paying, Counting properly sales and Downloads ?

1 : How is this host ?
A : This host is same as other hosts, you can upload and download...

2 : Are they paying?
A : Yes, we are paying in AlertPay and PayPal both...

3 : Counting properly sales and download ?
A : Yes, we are counting all sales and paying 80% of them to the respected uploader of that file...
Regarding downloads, we are counting only completed downloads(not only started but whole file downloaded) from all the countries at the same rate with a minimum file size of 30 MB...

plz Help me to understand How is this host. are they paying, Counting properly sales and Downloads ?

Payments since Last Tuesday no1 has been paid they will be paid on saturday

Yes We Count all sales and downloads but i guess user experience is much better in this field i m staff so you may not belive me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back