CloudCache.cc - 100% Pay Per Sale & Up to 15$/1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
2012-03-04$5.85PENDING i already put tickit and p.m but not received and my earning table is not working properly from the site come again downloads counting is good but payment not counting like previous are you change payment plan again every body please check

HI, I have a ID ....and how to using these codes?
so if i sell a 30 days Platinum Member ...I can earn $6.4?

Click on MY Account and you will see box to use these codes...
Yes, you will earn 80% of all the sales you get..!!

^ Thank you, I already premium user, just test the file because some of user ask me about that..

Anyway..

Free User Upload Limit : 399 MB
Free User Download Limit : 399 MB

This is permanent change for free user download limit?

I have no idea on this so better you create a support ticket or PM Cindy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelv520
pls check ! why u reject my payment ? thx
username : longjietan
Your Account is Under Evaluation due to Fraud Risk...

what does that mean ?

The person who purchased the premium has done chargeback and disputed in paypal. As soon as the dispute is over, you will be paid. Usually it takes 15 days to get it solved...

2012-03-04$5.85PENDING i already put tickit and p.m but not received and my earning table is not working properly from the site come again downloads counting is good but payment not counting like previous are you change payment plan again every body please check

You will get paid on 10th March 2012, we are late in making payments this week because we use all the funds in adding new servers but no worries, you will get paid within 2 days..!!

I PM'ed you my login.
Please check your inbox.

Regards;

Replied and also solved the problem...

@snkr007 I have PM-ed U yesterday with all infos and what now ?!?
U distract me like all from Your staff ?!?!

How many times I must trying to contact somebody from this filehost to take a look on my problem and update me ????

Replied...

@snkr007 I have PM-ed U yesterday with all infos and what now ?!?
U distract me like all from Your staff ?!?!

How many times I must trying to contact somebody from this filehost to take a look on my problem and update me ????

Ohh sorry i forgot to inform you that you will get that money on 10th March.

I have checked your account and it was mistakenly marked as PAID by some staff member and payout was not sent to your paypal last week...

You will be paid after 2 days...

Ohh sorry i forgot to inform you that you will get that money on 10th March.

I have checked your account and it was mistakenly marked as PAID by some staff member and payout was not sent to your paypal last week...

You will be paid after 2 days...

Waiting are not a problem if I have all infos (update's).

So thank U M8 !

so am having a bit of a thing here am new and just started with CC uploaded files they are getting downloads but earnings are stuck on 0.001 not changed and the downloads are counting can i have some help here please ??

wow till now i have 26 files one of them downloaded over 40 times and most of the others are getting between 1 to 10 downloads and the balance is a shocking 0.008 so can it is not freezed so till i get answer from them anybody here can answer me do they really count downloads correct 0.001 for every completed download

Last edited:
site down?
Nop its up
What's the limit of 2 files? I didn't know this before.
Is it another limitation for downloader?
Can you make it clear?

Let me make everything clear

Free User Upload Limit : 399 MB
Free User Download Limit : 399 MB

Registered User Upload Limit : 1024 MB
Registered User Download Limit : 699 MB (P.S This Value Was Kept Low to Increase Sales for Users and its still not decided and can be chnged to high limit within this week)

Premium User Upload Limit : 15GB
Premium User Download Limit : 15GB

no you got me so wrong i know it's 1$ for 1K and am ok with it the thing is i got hundreds of downloads and balance is just 0.016 so i need an account check for that stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back