Status
Not open for further replies.
He group messaged in yahoo yesterday " i m currently on marriage will back in 3 to 4 days sorry for inconvience!"

so users have to wait till the admin comes online to solve the problems :)) :))

Edit: i am not his customer
He also said this to me :(

Fuck this RDP not working from today again :(

too much problem !!

if he gives extra day then ok !

I guess he's decided to scam us again, Either he disabled my account or the RDP is down, in both cases, its a scam, since i paid for 30 Days and 30 Days havent completed yet, and i havent made a Paypal dispute yet so, no account disabled.

6e742a.png

my theory is simple....NEVER TRUST INDIANS/DESIS...sorry for the caps...spend $5 extra, but get it from a quality company rather than these over night so called "companies"

Trust me, either you are a big noob or just act like being a noob. Turn off your retarded ideas and get into reality and see around, how many so called companies are run by so called Desis[ X-( ].

Last advice, grow up!

Who told we dont have support :O

We have support as well we respond most tickets with in 5min`s it will be late when we are offline.

Server is working well why shud we give Refund ? and check TOS their is no Refund policy.

At the moment i m on mobile .

The server is working fine? Maybe for u... We are always having Disk Overloaded Error.

Also 28 Users on a server? Really thats not overselling? You said there won't be more than 20 at max on 1 server.

I don't know what you guys expected. He is selling slots on a server that costs over 200$, at the price of 12 dollars. Did you really expect it to be a quality service?

I don't know what you guys expected. He is selling slots on a server that costs over 200$, at the price of 12 dollars. Did you really expect it to be a quality service?

28*12.99 = $363.72

There are also many who have taken the $22 and $41 plans. So the actual figure must be over $400. Are you saying the server costs over $400? Because if it costs around $200 as you are saying, he is making almost $150-$200 profit, double the price of the server itself. You call this fair business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back