Status
Not open for further replies.
If each of you make a paypal case against Bunny, he would lose the case =]
Agree, my disput is now in claim.

my rdp is also blocked by admin. bunny can you selling our rdp to new customers ?
Is a possibility but I see neither any intention to return money or solve problems.

LOL he blocked mine also
however i was not using it

BAN THAT ASS
Please, open paypal dispute, join us. The situation will not change.

He group messaged in yahoo yesterday " i m currently on marriage will back in 3 to 4 days sorry for inconvience!"
and? who fking cares? He oversold a service, that was the problem.

Last edited:
This thread is turning into drama. We get it - bestrdp.in technically scammed everyone on here by buying cheap servers and overselling them.

Let me clear something up for you all.

If the average going rate for a decent RDP is between $30-$40 and above, and the same specs are being sold for $12, then it is your own damn fault for not exercising sound judgement and research before taking the plunge.

No one but you are liable for the loss (if at all) caused to you. WJ serves as a place for 'companies' to advertise their services, and the buyers are advised to exercise adequate caution when dealing with sellers/companies on an internet forum such as WJ.

WJ's only responsibility is to curb further advertisements/sales by a company/individual who, at a later point, is known to sell/offer unsatisfactory service(s). Beyond that, you cannot and should not hold WJ liable for anything that happens to you.

I've mentioned this before and I'll say it again - we are in the process of discussing this issue in the staff area and will have a decision at hand sometime soon. Meanwhile, I have closed bunny's sale thread. If you still insist on buying his oversold services, then you are on your own. You have been warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back