Regards
DGN

Edit:-
Paypal Dispute didnt work
so gave it to a frnd of mine to use it
I still say never use there service X-(

Last edited:
102 comments
yes bestrdp.in have very slow download/upload speed and rar/unrar speed is very very slow. taking 20 mins to rar 1 gb file :(
and bestrdp.in have no refund policy. and upto 22 users on 1 server oversold :(

Please keep away from bestrdp.in i buy 1 rdp from him and not satisfied.

Oh they dont have refund policy? my friend bought it and felt very unsatisfied with the rar speed and i asked him to refund. Well weird if they dont. :(

Oh they dont have refund policy? my friend bought it and felt very unsatisfied with the rar speed and i asked him to refund. Well weird if they dont. :(

He will say that check out TOS
in there he has posted that there's no re-fund
i say who the hell goes and see the tos while buyin something
well i dont
dont know abt othere's
most of the buyers dont see that
i have appl'd dispute in PP
lets see wt happen's

Bitch much. Not everyone's native language is English so don't criticise on their language. Also, l0cal, he was giving it a go, if at one go, the server is fast and then it's slow, he felt that a reboot could fix it so he tried.

I am not hosted with them but they are having issues for sure, hopefully it gets fixed soon cause they are providing such cheap RDPs, you don't find them anywhere else.

Bitch much. Not everyone's native language is English so don't criticise on their language. Also, l0cal, he was giving it a go, if at one go, the server is fast and then it's slow, he felt that a reboot could fix it so he tried.

I am not hosted with them but they are having issues for sure, hopefully it gets fixed soon cause they are providing such cheap RDPs, you don't find them anywhere else.

I agree with the native language and stuff
but if they are providing cheap RDP's at least they shouldnt get there service so low that we cant even uplaod anything

we expect sumthing good at least
we are not using it for free
we are paying even if its just 12$

Download/upload and rar/unrar speed is low then cheap rapidleech.
and we are paying 13$ for it. if we buy 6$ rl then we get better speed.

ItsmYarD
i also buy rdp because i see these screenshots but i only get 1-3mbps download/upload speed.
and i ask bunny i need 10mbps+ download/upload speed to fileserve,filesonic and he say you get. but i not get 10mbps+ download/upload speed and i ask him to refund and he say no refund policy :(

Couldn't agree more with OP. I am using their RDP and its oversold as hell. They have crammed in 25 users on the server and as you can imagine it's slow as hell.

Download/upload speed is not great. I have been using their RDP for 10 days and I haven't been able to download a single file from any file host like FS, FSC, MU or RS using premium accounts. For some reason, I can't download a darn thing with IDM or FDM or Mipony. Download doesn't start or fails halfway through the download.

Moreover they restart their server multiple times a day without any prior notice. As a result, downloads and uploads are getting corrupted. I am losing track of what files finished uploading. Torrents are having to re-hashed again and again. Its so annoying...

I have been complaining about these problems via support ticket for the last 10 days and everything is falling on deaf ears. They refuse to provide any solution and now Bunny (the admin) has stopped replying to support ticket altogether. Asked for a refund but no response.

To be honest, Bunny is not the only one overselling on WJ. Most of the RDP sellers are sadly overselling. What can you say about dishonest people? They promise to sell 10-12 slots but end up selling 20-25 slots. Of all the RDPs I have used, only Encipher never oversold. Moreover, most of these sellers request their threads to be closed as soon as slots are filled up, so that users cant complain and let others know of poor service if any issue arises.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back