Status
Not open for further replies.
lemme ask you,have you read your sales thread + this thread that you can claim that noone`s having problems? and btw i do have a problem here: why cant i support people who have been victimized by you???

ok...why should i get a bad feeling with you....lets see whether your a awesome RDP provider or scammer...

now upto the mods to decide.

I ASK THE MODS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS,I JOINED WJ DUE TO GREAT OFFERS IN THE HOTSING SECTION AND I LOVED THIS GREAT SITE.WANT MANY MORE PEOPLE TO DO THE SAME.SO THESE KIND OFF THREADS NEED TO BE HANDLED FIRST IMO

Regards to all
Thefboo

@bunny
we can not use web upload because it's slow on your server. we can not use zoom uploader because it's not free. we can not use cute ftp because following error is come.
[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i17/6f6430.png[/slide]

we can not use filezilla because connection time is out everytime.

[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i17/5789e6.png[/slide]

we can not ask for refund because you do not have refund policy.
we do not ask you for 4 days extra because it's softlayer problem.

what we do now ?????????? no upload no download just see your rdp ???????

PLEASE BAN BUNNY

@bunny
we can not use web upload because it's slow on your server. we can not use zoom uploader because it's not free. we can not use cute ftp because following error is come.
[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i17/6f6430.png[/slide]

we can not use filezilla because connection time is out everytime.

[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i17/5789e6.png[/slide]

we can not ask for refund because you do not have refund policy.
we do not ask you for 4 days extra because it's softlayer problem.

what we do now ?????????? no upload no download just see your rdp ???????

PLEASE BAN BUNNY
[SLIDE] http://maxupload.net/images/29754142623533871495.png[/SLIDE]

i just checked upload its working fine. its working for all RDP users.

bunny
what you mean with all users ? can i am not on your server. i have problem and alot of other users also have this problem.
and what i do if it's working for you only ? it's not working for me i show the screenshot above.

bunny
what you mean with all users ? can i am not on your server. i have problem and alot of other users also have this problem.
and what i do if it's working for you only ? it's not working for me i show the screenshot above.

Open support ticket with your login details so we can check and solve the issue.

Note* Those who opened Dispute in Paypal their accounts are Disabed in RDP until Paypal Resolve the Case.

bunny said:
Note* Those who opened Dispute in Paypal their accounts are Disabed in RDP until Paypal Resolve the Case.

Promises and more promises.....

Your reputation is on the floor, you have offered and resold service and users pay the price for this scam.
I don´t understand even as your account remains active.:(

you need to refund money. or if you disabled the acc then you are banned from wj.

We dont have Refund policy. and we dont have issues with RDP servers there are only 2 disputes in paypal so until paypal Resolve case or if u close dispute we can RE - Enable RDP`s

2 Guys opened Dispute and using RDP Happily LOL :))

Promises and more promises.....

Your reputation is on the floor, you have offered and resold service and users pay the price for this scam.
I don´t understand even as your account remains active.:(

So if i enable your account you guys are using RDP Happliy. then why u opened a Dispute with paypal ? wait until paypal solve issue or close the Dispute!

bunny said:
We dont have Refund policy
You don´t have refund policy, you don´t have support and you don´t have honesty.
Either way, to await the resolution of paypal, I hope they don´t endorse the actions of this scammer.

You don´t have refund policy, you don´t have support and you don´t have honesty.
Either way, to await the resolution of paypal, I hope they don´t endorse the actions of this scammer.

Who told we dont have support :O

We have support as well we respond most tickets with in 5min`s it will be late when we are offline.

Server is working well why shud we give Refund ? and check TOS their is no Refund policy.

Bunny, come to MSN.

At the moment i m on mobile .

A refund policy is not really necessary.

There is a simple law which is valid all over the world.

One party pays money, the other delivers the service or product as deemed satisfactory by the other party.

If one fails, then he breaks the contract (either verbally or in writing) and should compensate the other party.

Furthermore, I saw somebody make a remark that a single license of Zoom costs $100. That is incorrect. A single license cost as little as a donation of US$3.50.

My RDP provider takes care of a registration in the second month of service. He pays $6 to Zoom for 75Gb BW per day (normally 50 Gb). Uploading into Fileserve and Filesonic accounts is included.

Last edited:
CONTENT REMOVED.

Moderated Message:

Racism - User has been permanently banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ LegendX

I have to disagree with you one part of your statement. The part that says "NEVER TRUST INDIANS/DESIS". That statement you made is stupid. You are being a stereotype by thinking that all indians/desis are scammers. That is just retarded. I suggest before you post here again you dont post stupid shit and think about what your actually saying.

Last edited:
Before this becomes a racist thread,Forgiven,plz read ALL scammer/fail threads and you will come with the conclusion that most scams come from Indian/Desi people.

One think to everyone.STOP buying from WJ,google is better.In one month i bought 6 different RL.from 2$-10$.and every week i was in the spot for a new one as last was fail.ALL from WJ.now i have a VPS with 19$,with no single downtime,no lag.nothing,which i found from Google with a little research.so stop crying for your mistakes.

You see one person selling cheap and you fall at his trap.Use your facking mind

I beg to differ about Indians being "scammers". My boss is Indian and he is the nicest person I have ever met. He doesn't know I am posting here either, but that is just a fact.

Lol I think bunny has really decided to scam us for good. Server is down again:

Hk95j0.jpg

4Days Down time issue was in Softlayer Datacenter. All other RDP Company servers also down like Levac,CheapRDP e.t.c We are not recurring Monthly we take only one time payment. Softlayer Wont give us 4days extra for free!

Lol this is hilarious. You are providing us the service. Why should we, the customers bother if your DC was down or not? We paid for 30 days and we should get 30 days. End of story.

And yes we are out of town for a week. we informed that thru Email & Yahoo Messenge.

I didn't get any emails from you. Stop lying. And what kind of "professional" business are you running here that you go off for over a week without leaving anyone in charge to solve our problems after selling RDP slots to a bunch of customers?

Who told we dont have support

We have support as well we respond most tickets with in 5min`s it will be late when we are offline.

Server is working well why shud we give Refund ? and check TOS their is no Refund policy.

5 min support lol, gotta be the joke of the day :))

wCmeHW.jpg

Look at the date and time of my last support ticket. No response since then. Is that what you call 5 minute support? In any case, saying, "Its not our problem" in every support ticket as response doesn't really help much.

Since you won't reply to my support ticket, I am posting a copy of my support ticket here:

Fr8tlM.jpg

I have been forced to download exclusively from torrents ever since I got this RDP because not a single file can be downloaded from any file host using premium accounts. Even downloading from torrents has become nearly impossible because the HDD is always 100% overloaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back