Status
Not open for further replies.
at first i was a bit reserved about UMB, as i had some unpleasent experiences with other hosts. But I just received my second 45$ payment and now I'm so happy about it that I feel like everyone should know what a great host it is in my opinion, UMB is the best host at the moment.

umb only works if you have quality traffic from high tier countries AND must make sales.

So in reality it's not really a true PPD. Hell, I'd be pretty stupid if I got sales and stick to a PPD plan. I would be much better off with PPS.

The problem with PPS is that many hosts may sell through resellers, so you won't get sales if users buy from resellers. However, umb doesn't have resellers (as far as I know), so any sales will be counted, so another reason to go for PPS deal if you're using umb.

PPD is a small reward for people to provide content which may be of interest for users who may already have pro account.

The greedy folks at umd has totally misunderstood the concept of PPD.

Also, you better have continuous downloads on your files, or they'll automatically be deleted real fast, I think it's only 30 days.
They're in the business of downloads, not as a secure backup host.

this site pay?
yes
iyPkTkl.png

umb only works if you have quality traffic from high tier countries AND must make sales.

So in reality it's not really a true PPD. Hell, I'd be pretty stupid if I got sales and stick to a PPD plan. I would be much better off with PPS.

The problem with PPS is that many hosts may sell through resellers, so you won't get sales if users buy from resellers. However, umb doesn't have resellers (as far as I know), so any sales will be counted, so another reason to go for PPS deal if you're using umb.

PPD is a small reward for people to provide content which may be of interest for users who may already have pro account.

Also, you better have continuous downloads on your files, or they'll automatically be deleted real fast, I think it's only 30 days.

what do you mean you MUST make sales? That was the only formula they used for the ONE time they did the pro-rate. As they stated many times, they do not do pro-rate anymore, since they adjusted prices. And they pay out weekly what more can you want out of PPD? The host to give you money only, and them not make money themselves? You really must be confused when it comes to business my friend. This is how all host's work. And they are the only hosts with their own billing, and PPD, that pays weekly, your traffic must be really bad if you cannot earn any decent money with them on PPD or PPS plan. p.s. No insult. Just stating some facts, as I use them for long time, and they are trusted with me!!

There are two different umb I saw the last time I checked, a dot com and dot info domain. Seemed they're different in site design/interface, is one of them fraud or what?

They had some pro-rate a month ago but no more pro-rating starting from 2013 , everything is good , they pay for quality trafic and have unique script that result a good trusted host . So : if u have high trafic i suggest you to use umb .

TurboBit pay for sales from resellers.
http://hoston.webuda.com/viewer.php?id=422reseller.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back