Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very pleased with UMB, just got another payment via paypal today. They're awesome :D

Did you guys get money in your LR? I still nothing, I am new at umb. Can I ask, which day umb will make payment?

They make payments every friday and it takes 2/3 business days untill the money gets to LR account.

Last edited:
I am very happy with UMB, the best filehost currently with weekly payouts. GOOD Post and PPS program. The best thing is when you get payouts there is no PayPal fees. If you earn $40 , you get $40 ,this shows how professional they are. I was really fed up with Other shitty hosts. UMB is Best !! I already got paid around $200 from UMB :)

and they told u guys to come to to make propaganda? :P
anyways i dont use it coz ppl complaint they cant download if everybody would be able to download then i would've tried it long time ago

Hi,

Can i ask you , why this user "moogie" is banned?
UMB is the best PPD yet ?
I do not find any where for set my payment account method !
And can i recive my money via Webmoney ?

Thank you

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

Where is it affiliate program ?!

Hello,

Yes, UMB= UltraMegaBit.com ;)
I don't completely know about that!

Please guide us :)
login your account and click on affiliate if you not register there mean at affiliate register there again then login on affiliate then you see PPD plan and payment detail etc
UMB pay via paypal and LR only no webmoney

i cant access my aff plan it saying i gotta rejoin again but i already have a account so what am i do old accounts cant rejoin the aff plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back