Status
Not open for further replies.
ultramegabit for me is the best ppd site nowadays. ultramegabit pays me weekly and without delay. the last payout i received from ultramegabit was completed after only one day. so i believe now that this filehost will sustain its reliability for a long time.

@rlsnow

You received only 50% of your payment, because they changed tiers. I think they changed it twice in the past few months, so that is the reason why they prorated every account manually. Also, PPS users were not affected by prorate, so they received the full amount.. And tell me any other host, who provides good upload speed, pays weekly, pays without any delay, offers 35$/1000dls, doesn't ban account without good reason, and has good support?

Regards.

@Matijasevic

I saw a lot of complaints in umb about payments and banning accounts and wj just delete all those and I also sent them 5-7 emails and got no any replies. You're making them too clean don't you think?

@kaizer01,

you saw? Why didn't you try them personally? I use them last 4-5 months, i also faced with prorate, but i still continue to work with them. Especially now, when they offer weekly payments.. ;)

Regards.

Hi,

Note that I haven't recommended anything.
Where is my recommendation.
Sorry but I am just responding to another user the speeds I have.
The rationale was to tell you the reason of having fast speeds, and do not recommend anything.
I don't understand why they act so to people in a simple conversation, just ask to remove the names, do not need to threaten ban.

Sorry about that

Have a nice weekend

umb removed my plan and i cant re apply with no over plan so its pointless and im soz to say umb is in america and what i read they have broken the law big time

what is umb doing illegal? they are a US corporation and follow all dmca.

I don't get it what's wrong it them anyways, am using them an happy too.

ultramegabit for me is the best ppd site nowadays. ultramegabit pays me weekly and without delay. the last payout i received from ultramegabit was completed after only one day. so i believe now that this filehost will sustain its reliability for a long time.

About: ultramegabit

Where can i see their PPD table? And how can put may payment method?

Who care's if UMB is in the USA? Which law have they broken? MediaFire is in USA, hotfile is in USA. UMB Complies with DMCA law, they are not some one man person with xfs, hosting in their mothers basement. They're real company, so, what are you talking about stupid person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back