Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using DF for a very long time. Haven't been banned yet. They also count stats good in the past few months. Well, it can be the best PPD file hosting for those who aren't banned like me.

cyberlocker.ch
- fast dl for free user
- accurate at counting downloads
- paying on 15th and 30th of the month
the only thing I hate is that they only pay thru western union and Solidtrustpay, if they add webmoney I might make them my primary host .. :P

Last edited:
I think Ultramegabit, they are back now. 35$ for 1000 downloads.

Weekly payouts are also back.

This.

At a time when there are a million fly-by-night hosts and scammers, I appreciate that they make an effort to communicate with their uploaders.
They've earned my trust.

Last edited:
i receive my payment from UMB now they pay weekly i happy with site

:)
3STJn.jpg

Last edited:
Gains with ultramegabit was tied to sales, the policy is the same?
In the past, accounts deleted without sales, and cut wages as everyone knows ..

The problem of UMB is not paying a real PPD.
The uploader (PPD) is paid in relation to sales.
As you know many uploaders appear to say that at $70 were paid $30.
A real PPD paid what we earn in PPD and not as if the plan were to MIX or with a table of Rank type the Bitshare and hotfile.
I discussed this topic/problem to UMB and got this response:
As stated countless times in this thread, there will be no more pro-ration, as we have a stable payout rate for PPD countries in place now. So anything earned, is what you are getting paid. And with UMB being one of the only hosts with an affiliate plan, and Pay Per Download, with it's own reliable billing, we will no doubt be the host of choice for 2013. Our alexa ranking doesent matter to us right now, as we are happy to lose the traffic from 'bad' countries to us. If it doesent convert to sales, it doesent matter if we have a lot of useless traffic. As it is now, our traffic is lower, but our sales are way higher, (due to our high quality traffic) which is how a host is supposed to be ran.

Anyway! Happy New Year to all of the UMB Affiliates, who have stuck by us, and had faith in us. I wish you all the best in the new year from Thomas, Moogie, and myself. May all of your wildest fantasies come true!

Happy New year also to my good friend WDF, I'm glad you made an outlet for legal hosting sites with affiliate programs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back