Votes: 7 2.1%
  • moniker.com

Votes: 9 2.7%
  • networksolutions.com

Votes: 3 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those warez sites owners who state their love for Namecheap must be some small timers. If you own any sizable site, I would suggest you to look somewhere else. Namecheap will get Rome & Associates to send you take down notice with priority mail once they get complain from rights owners. So beware!

namecheap is best not only for their cupon codes, but also for the fact that they give free whois gaurd for the first year on a domain. You also get a .info domain for free if it is available at the time of your purchase of main domain.

They are also against SOPA/PIPA. :)

There are others who offer free whois too. Against SOPA/PIPA doesn't mean anything when they strip off your whois and get their lawyer to send you take down notice.

I prefer namecheap over all other registrars. Namecheap is is just so brilliant. I've tried godaddy before, but they have rigid policies regarding verification and I don't like their support so much. Also, another good registrar is resell.biz (belongs to UK2 group), and I think its best for webhosting companies who want to resell domains, and probably the cheapest that I've seen without any setup costs at all ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back