Votes: 9 2.7%
  • networksolutions.com

Votes: 3 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

QuickSand

Hey,
There have been a lot of threads about various domain registrars and I just wanted to make a poll in which members can come to,for reference and statistics on various registrars.So just vote on one of the top registrars I put as an option and if you have the time make a reply with your experience on any of these registrars whom you have had experience with and who you think was the best between them all.
Thanks.

Last edited:
177 comments
They did not come to mind when I was making the poll,i made a report for registar.com to be removed and internet.bs to be added since it seems to be more popular. ;)

I'll say name.com . I have a couple of domains on both namecheap and name and i find name.com's service + support so much better. Name's control panel is also very easy to understand and navigate through. So +1 for them.

I'm ex-nodaddy customer and they are suck with their spam promotions in my mailbox.

now I'm with name.com...truly simple and easy to manage.

Well never used any other site except NameCheap till now. NameCheap pwnz all in everything. Name.com ain't bad either.

Which idiot voted for 1and1.com:O

He is the one who ticked every website listed there.

Last edited:
networksolutins is the worst domain host company don't even bother to register with them even in the case they are offering 90% discount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back