Votes: 7 2.1%
  • moniker.com

Votes: 9 2.7%
  • networksolutions.com

Votes: 3 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've voted on Name.com. But NameCheap is also very reliable.
Thats a stupid way of thinking.
All of the sites listed are reliable!
Namecheap is the only reseller in the list. The others are REGISTRARS.
What I don't understand is why do you prefer namecheap, as no one gave a good reason for it. Or maybe namecheap is less secure and accepts hacked paypal, stolen CC and stuff like that? =)

Namesolution have clients, some of the most biggest sites owners, Godaddy as well.
Namecheap has nothing more than the other registrars, in fact it has less, since they do not have direct control on the domains registered TROUGH them, enom does.

If your looking to get any warez domain stay away from Namecheap Nate Glass works with Namecheap he will find your domain & you will get a DMCA not for the domain just to remove files. You need to find a great domain registrar in Europe

I have always used Namecheap and never had a problem with them. I even won a free domain during one of their christmas contests! :)

current stats
tmp6ba.png

I've always registered my domains with Namecheap.com.
They are the best, I tried GoDaddy once, and never again... something felt wrong registering a domain there...

Thats a stupid way of thinking.
All of the sites listed are reliable!
Namecheap is the only reseller in the list. The others are REGISTRARS.
What I don't understand is why do you prefer namecheap, as no one gave a good reason for it. Or maybe namecheap is less secure and accepts hacked paypal, stolen CC and stuff like that? =)

Namesolution have clients, some of the most biggest sites owners, Godaddy as well.
Namecheap has nothing more than the other registrars, in fact it has less, since they do not have direct control on the domains registered TROUGH them, enom does.

That's called marketing. PERIOD.

I voted for name.com :)

If your looking to get any warez domain stay away from Namecheap Nate Glass works with Namecheap he will find your domain & you will get a DMCA not for the domain just to remove files. You need to find a great domain registrar in Europe

Lol.. I go with namecheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back