BeamServers.com - Unmetered 1Gbps Windows & Linux VPS from $7.99/mo (NL,EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
We never received any ticket from you regarding your issue(s). Just posting here wouldn't help as it's not our support thread.
Regards,
Sahil,
BeamServers Sales
http://www.beamservers.com

beamservers is so great outsting hosting. i am using here.
almost time master is online, if i have a problem, they solve problem in real time.
great!!

I am very satisfied and happy to choose BeamServers. Great Service ! Fastest Support and Responses. Good Server Speed and almost no downtime. Plus, Administrator is very helpful and active. Love BeamServers and really appreciate their work. Hope they will continue to do great.
- Vouch from me. :smokin:

Thank you for your kind words guys!
Regards,
Sahil,
BeamServers Sales

$29.99/month
Intel Xeon E3-1240 Processor
8,192 MB (8 GB) Memory
200 GB Disk Space
Unmetered Bandwidth
------------------
So I'd be able to use the full 8GB RAM allowance at any given time on this package? Your pricing is OTT on "discount" I'm major concerned about the overselling

What DC is this?

Last edited:
$29.99/month
Intel Xeon E3-1240 Processor
8,192 MB (8 GB) Memory
200 GB Disk Space
Unmetered Bandwidth
------------------
So I'd be able to use the full 8GB RAM allowance at any given time on this package? Your pricing is OTT on "discount" I'm major concerned about the overselling

What DC is this?

Hello,
We keep limited stock per plan to make sure there is no such problem.
The datacenter is Data Place, the Netherlands.
Regards,
Sahil
BeamServers

Okay so generally the E3 + 16GB RAM would cost you around 80 - 120 Euros at least In Netherlands

Keeping stock with a 8GB RAM VPS Would mean the server could possible be split into 2.. Doing the Math it would be around 60USD a month income, which is clearly incorrect for such server specifications and pricing.

I would guess your pushing at least 5 + containers if not more per VPS node, Meaning atleast 40GB RAM has been allocated. Oddly the E3 Series supports upto 32GB RAM

I don't have much faith in this lasting:heiligenschein:

Okay so generally the E3 + 16GB RAM would cost you around 80 - 120 Euros at least In Netherlands

Keeping stock with a 8GB RAM VPS Would mean the server could possible be split into 2.. Doing the Math it would be around 60USD a month income, which is clearly incorrect for such server specifications and pricing.

I would guess your pushing at least 5 + containers if not more per VPS node, Meaning atleast 40GB RAM has been allocated. Oddly the E3 Series supports upto 32GB RAM

I don't have much faith in this lasting:heiligenschein:

Hello,
Most of our clients go with NL C/VS plans and if we need more RAM, we can get it. There are only some clients who go with that plan and if they do, they use our promotion codes instead of double RAM.
It's very simple because according to the orders we get and the promotions used, we assign the VPS to the node. Just mocking in our sales thread without knowing how we do it would be useless. We don't put all big plans under the same node.
You don't have to have faith in us because you won't be trying our service anytime.
Regards,
Sahil,
BeamServers

Last edited:
Great Service

I bought a VPS from Sahil a couple of days ago, he is very polite and helping and service is too good and fast with 24 hour online support. I recommend others to try Sahil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back