BeamServers.com - Unmetered 1Gbps Windows & Linux VPS from $7.99/mo (NL,EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
keep calm nakama30, Sahil respond at all ticket, i send a ticket to billing and only after ~11h i HAVE A REPONSE!!! WUAOOO! ahahah

Hello,
There is no need to spam our sales thread, we would be ignoring your support messages here. We had loads of tickets regarding new orders and regarding the compensation.
Most of the clients have taken the compensation and they're with us now. All the tickets from now will be responded as soon as possible.
EDIT:
@Nakama30, we never took 2 days to reply to your ticket. No ticket was taken so long to be responded.
Regards,
Sahil,
BeamServers

The connection is burstable upto 1 Gbps. However, here's a quick snap from one of our demo VPS:
WkatQQb.png

Kind regards,
Sahil,
BeamServers
http://www.beamservers.com

Hello,
There was a small problem with the host node, it's back online and we are looking into the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience caused, please bare with us.
Regards,
Sahil,
BeamServers

Do your clients have more issues and downtime? No suprises there... I still cannot believe you deleted my FTP data in spite of my bad, yet honest review of your service. Strictly unprofessional. Why do you still ignore me? I have lost £100's/m in revenue...

Do your clients have more issues and downtime? No suprises there... I still cannot believe you deleted my FTP data in spite of my bad, yet honest review of your service. Strictly unprofessional. Why do you still ignore me? I have lost £100's/m in revenue...
Hello,
You selected not to contact us and use PayPal, your claim has been taken care of. We had a small issue on a host node, it was fixed. Till the time you were with us, you were happy and made no complaints.

do you provide DirectAdmin??
Sorry, we don't provide DirectAdmin for now.

Regards,
Sahil,
BeamServers
http://www.beamservers.com

I had contacted you with no reply in 36 hours, I then come here to find everyone was complaining about data loss and also no reply? Although it wasn't surprising that within the hour of my PayPal dispute you had deleted my server and all files before I had chance to back up my business...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back