BeamServers.com - Unmetered 1Gbps Windows & Linux VPS from $7.99/mo (NL,EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I cannot argue with you regarding this. The official way to contact us is via e-mail or tickets. Can you show me a single ticket you opened?
Regards,
Sahil,
BeamServers

yeah, Wj admins are getting shady day by day, how much will it cost to keep my feedback posts alive? beamserves why does it take you ages to reply to tickets?

Stop posting feedback in foul language and we will never delete them unless the OP proves you wrong.

Very good service ! EXCELLENT

Hello ,I signed up on Beamservers two days ago.To tell the truth I didnt knew beamservers and firstly went on 100tbh and Gigaservers who will have to excuse me for the expression but both are really crap from day one.Bad servers,bad speeds,bad virtualization,they definately dont offer what they are saying on their sites.I claim a refund in the first 1 hour from them Im still waiting.Thank god I signed up on Beamservers,speeds and system behaviour are excellent from the beggining.I didnt knew Sahil either but the guy really helped out to a mistake I did during my transaction with him and everything went smooth :)
Thumbs up for Beamservers and well done Mr Sahil keep up the good work and you will never lose :))

Hello ,I signed up on Beamservers two days ago.To tell the truth I didnt knew beamservers and firstly went on 100tbh and Gigaservers who will have to excuse me for the expression but both are really crap from day one.Bad servers,bad speeds,bad virtualization,they definately dont offer what they are saying on their sites.I claim a refund in the first 1 hour from them Im still waiting.Thank god I signed up on Beamservers,speeds and system behaviour are excellent from the beggining.I didnt knew Sahil either but the guy really helped out to a mistake I did during my transaction with him and everything went smooth :)
Thumbs up for Beamservers and well done Mr Sahil keep up the good work and you will never lose :))

Thank you for your kind words.
Recent speed test on a demo VPS installed with remote desktop which was setup on a node with uploaders.
speedtestnet.png

Kind regards,
Sahil,
BeamServers
http://www.beamservers.com

Last edited:
The NL S offer is very interesting for me unfortunately run most programs that I need on Windows, there is no way to install Windows?

Just rented a VPS with Beam so far so good, Speed is really good for what I do, the server was installed super face within 5 mins and OP answered my ticket really really quickly.

I recently go Fu?% by Gigaserver they closed without noticed, I hope it nevers happens again, it sucks to loose all you backup and data.

Have at the moment the same problem :wave:

The NL S offer is very interesting for me unfortunately run most programs that I need on Windows, there is no way to install Windows?

Same question:

Sahil is there any way to use a windows system on your Service?!

It would be very friendly if you could check this

Best Greetz :)

omg, I'm just on my 3rd day of using this service and my vps is already dead (offline) :(
I recently got scammed by gigaservers and signed up for beamserver, hoping the server is good.
Well, I hope this is temporary **sigh**

Does anyone know any good vps host nowadays?

Just rented a VPS with Beam so far so good, Speed is really good for what I do, the server was installed super face within 5 mins and OP answered my ticket really really quickly.

I recently go Fu?% by Gigaserver they closed without noticed, I hope it nevers happens again, it sucks to loose all you backup and data.

Thank you for your kind words.

omg, I'm just on my 3rd day of using this service and my vps is already dead (offline) :(
I recently got scammed by gigaservers and signed up for beamserver, hoping the server is good.
Well, I hope this is temporary **sigh**

Does anyone know any good vps host nowadays?

Hello,
We had a small issue on a host node which was fixed. We also sent a mass e-mail regarding the same. If you have any issue(s), please open a ticket as WJunction is not for support.

Have at the moment the same problem :wave:

Same question:

Sahil is there any way to use a windows system on your Service?!

It would be very friendly if you could check this

Best Greetz :)

Hello,
We will be introducing Windows VPS very soon with some similar specifications.

and how many vps are connected to one port? any bandwidth guarantee?

It depends on the plan you choose, please let me know the plan name.

hummmmmmmm no windows ?

Windows VPS will be introduced very soon.

In 2Gbps Port What Is Max Download Speed I Get...??

The maximum download speed should be about 250 MB/s.

If you have any further question(s), please let me know.
Kind regards,
BeamServers
http://www.beamservers.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back