Ask Smith! (Fitness, Bodybuilding)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello smith ;)! thanks for the tips but i need more detailed tips how to gain weight :S!
I am 20 years 1.83 cm tall and just 56 kg :S!i smoke 1.5-2 pack daily (cant quit)!
can u give me more details how to gain weight ?

@Jesse do the incline walk in the treadmill at the end of workout. 20 to 30 mins. No running. .
Put on music :) It is boring but thats how you strip off the fat.

Since your cutting your food, slowly your weight will go down as well. Good luck.

Just a advice. :D your call.

Last edited:
I'm done weight gaining now. Tips for burning just fat and not putting on more weight? I've cut food down quite a bit. I'm premaking meals for 5 or 6 days at a time. Mixed veggies, spinach, sweet potato, boneless skinless chicken or lean (fatty grease pushed out in a strainer) in each meal.

Doing most of my exercises standing now. Liking that.

You're doing everything right. It's all about diet now and not eating too much.

Drink lots of water. Something that may help you would be to estimate your caloric needs. The simplest is using a BMR calc. Based on your activity level you want to stay at or slightly under your BMR so that you are at a real deficit, but not one that you lose too much muscle mass. You should add in more cardio to your workout routine. Keep lifting!

I gotta say I ate to the point I simply dislike eating. I dislike it to the point it's worse than the worst work I've ever done in my life. However, I hate eating less food even more. I got used to being overly full all the time.

A little scared of losing muscle mass now though.

i want make my body at least like this, any tips for it?

unz8j.png

hello
i do some workout at home and i can barely see my 3rd and 4th pacs
can u give me a good training plan in getting fast nice abs?

@Blaze That pushup number will increase over time. You always start with one. Soon it will be 50, may be more in future.
You tell your body what to do, your body will get shocked at first. Overtime your body will get used to it.
You numbers will increase. You shiver bcuz you don't do it a lot. Don't forget to rest your body.
Good luck. Pushup is easy.
But it is harder if you combine Diamond shape (V), Normal pushup and Wide pushups with no rest. :)

You said you gained weight why do some compound movement instead of pushup :D. Turn it into muscle and strength.

I'm doing 2 sets of Close Arm Pushups and then 1 set of Wide Arm pushup :p

I'll try the diamond shape pushup :p so gonna do 4 sets from now.

2 Close Arm
1 Wide
1 Diamond Shape

I just want my hands/arms to be built firm because my chest is broad :) and so my arms are not in proportion with my broad chest.
=========

@Suhel, no professional trainer was appointed :( so had to leave it.

hello
i do some workout at home and i can barely see my 3rd and 4th pacs
can u give me a good training plan in getting fast nice abs?

I'm assuming you only "see" 4 abdominal muscles visible (4-pack). The easiest way to get all your abdominals showing is to reduce your body fat to under 10%. Even if you don't have strong abdominals they will be showing.

The other reason but much less likely is that you don't train your lower abdominals. V-Situps are great, leg lifts, ab roller extensions.

Nothing comes fast without cons. Slow and steady and you will see results.

I'm assuming you only "see" 4 abdominal muscles visible (4-pack). The easiest way to get all your abdominals showing is to reduce your body fat to under 10%. Even if you don't have strong abdominals they will be showing.

The other reason but much less likely is that you don't train your lower abdominals. V-Situps are great, leg lifts, ab roller extensions.

Nothing comes fast without cons. Slow and steady and you will see results.
Sorry what i meant with fast is atleast 6 months to get a six pack
I am thin(55kg) so i think a diet isnt that good for me but I try to eat something with carb. as less as possible and eat more protein like chicken,fish and more vegetables than usual.
I do the v-sit ups and and leg lifts but im gonna try the ab roller extension

I need a training plan(for abs) pls because my body is getting used to the training method and pattern that i know and it wont be a challenge for my body anymore.

Still in the process of planning but 2013 is the year.

What do you plan on taking for your first cycle Jesse? But, before even considering, you need to make sure your diet is perfect, I'm talking about strictly counting your macros, training also should be top notch.

If you're unsure, I wouldn't go for steroids. Goal is to maximize results and create as little damage as possible.

Also, how old are you?

26. I'm not doing it. Too much of a pussy lol I can't stand needles. I know some people say that, but I sure as hell mean it. I thought about dbol but it doesn't look effective enough to use by itself. A lot say it is, but it just doesn't seem like it could.

hey bro i am about to hit gym soon.. i wanna know is there any site which can help me to avoid paying to a trainer guy , i dont wanna become huge muscle shit just clearing my body thats it..

looking forward to your reply..

26. I'm not doing it. Too much of a pussy lol I can't stand needles. I know some people say that, but I sure as hell mean it. I thought about dbol but it doesn't look effective enough to use by itself. A lot say it is, but it just doesn't seem like it could.

Fair enough.

I remember when I started my first cycle long time ago. That first needle, I think I was 20 minutes messing around in the bathroom and then finally did it.

I was scared that I'd contract my ass and that needle would break, phew.

After first one, it all went quite easy, injecting in about 30 seconds.

Thing with cycles, it's never recommended to go with oral on it's own. Yeah, you'll gain in size but once you come of it, you'll lose some if not most of it and it will be depressing.

hey bro i am about to hit gym soon.. i wanna know is there any site which can help me to avoid paying to a trainer guy , i dont wanna become huge muscle shit just clearing my body thats it..

looking forward to your reply..

bodybuilding.com is definitely the best, ton of guidelines, video tutorials, everything you need.

I like to visit MD (Muscular Development) and Flex Online daily also, mostly for motivation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back