Ask Smith! (Fitness, Bodybuilding)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, i've lost it all, but that's simply because I kinda stopped eating after breaking my hand and laying on the coach for two months. I'm not depressed though, but that's mainly because I don't give a fuck about anything. :-/

What you guys know about Green Coffee Bean Extract?
I just watched DR Oz video on YT and pretty impressive.
I'm not a guy usually takes green tea while cutting,I always go with yohimbibe HCL 15mg twice a day and some clenviscerate.[80mcg max twice daily]
That gonna do the job,Still I really want to get the fuck off myself from stims this time.
I gained some serious weight last 3 moths during the bulk with tren,
79 to 85KG
12%BF to 14-15%

Now gonna start cut soon again.Wondering to try this green coffee extract,Any thought?
Supplements would be
Multi vitamin
100% whey
Casein
Beast creature
Fish oil
CLA
and AI perform.

When my hand wants to break, I tell it to fuck off and not break. So I never have to worry about broken bones.

Holy Shit. Never has this been more true. Just had a bad car accident. Hit by three oncoming vehicals. Force so from all sides everything in my car shattered. Not a single broken bone on me. Just sore as hell. My body shattered my center console and the inside of my door.

Which do you think could harm your health more: your diet or your stress level?

Interesting discussion: does stress > bad eating, or bad eating > chaos in your hormonal system > stress.

Hey! my bicep is kind of typical
see the image
RzkXnUW.jpg

I guess its not what it is supposed to be
It should pop up a little earlier near the inside part of elbow.

Just wanted to know that has it popped up from the right point or a little late?

Just a quick ques.... I do cardio and strength but when I do biceps dumbbell curl my elbow joint pains... Any reason as to why it happens?

Thanks

Hey Smith, I'm looking to start working out again as I have fallen off during the winter months.

Just curious if you can recommend to me any supplements that can speed up fat burning as I have packed some extra on here recently.

Can be steroids, vitamins, anything.

Thanks bro.

going gym for 2weeks feeling awesome... now i need punching bag.. anyone recommend good one?

Edit: i need something same like TOo, can u suggest me good one

Last edited:
iAmDjmAd, fat burners are waste of money if you ask me. I'd better invest such money into Protein, BCAA, Glutamine etc rather than fat burners.

Easiest way to cut down the fat is to calculate how much calories are you consuming per week. Let's say it's about 3000 calories per day, times 7, that gives us a total of 21000 calories per week. Now at this point, you're not getting rid of fat obviously so what you want to do is cut down calories, let's say instead 3000, consume 2700, that's 18900 calories.

Now I cannot tell you anything in detail right now as I have no idea what is your body type, how fast your metabolism is but that's the work you have to do. Cut down the calories, if you're STILL not getting any results, cut some more.

Another important point to make, is to get rid of fatty foods, simple carbs and shit like sugar. Instead throw in some vegetables in there, loads of protein. If you want to go clean as hell, then go for protein sources such as fish, egg whites and chicken.

Thing is, you're not preparing for a show here so it's okay to slack here and there but remember if you give it 150% in terms of dieting and training properly, results will come way faster. It's up to you.

^ thank u man appreciate it, now i remember my mom use to advise me all the time stop using sugar ... i am big fan of Green Tea & i use 3 spoon sugar 3 times a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back