Ask Smith! (Fitness, Bodybuilding)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creatine Crea Alkalyn dosent work for everybody i have drink crea when it was launched 6-8 capsul dayli but my metabolism beter respond to monohydrate also there are other cases too,but if someone metabolism respond good to crea then its a good choise maybe better than monohydrate (if you dont like puling wather)

Hey Smith,

I just want to ask one question.
Should i take weight gainers without any workout?
I mean i don't have time to do workout but i really want to increase my weight so should i take it?
Will it have any effect on my body w/o the workout?

Thanks

P.S:- I have been drinking Banana Shakes regularly from the last 2 months but there is no difference in me :(

Creatine Crea Alkalyn dosent work for everybody i have drink crea when it was launched 6-8 capsul dayli but my metabolism beter respond to monohydrate also there are other cases too,but if someone metabolism respond good to crea then its a good choise maybe better than monohydrate (if you dont like puling wather)

Yup, we're all different. Alkalyn worked for me before but I also stick with Monohydrate, however not everyone want store water.

Smith i want a complete picture of you,i want to see your body...seriously...
how long you have been to workouts

Been discussed before. Past few years have been very serious and strict I was also jerking before. So around 6 years+.

Hey Smith,

I just want to ask one question.
Should i take weight gainers without any workout?
I mean i don't have time to do workout but i really want to increase my weight so should i take it?
Will it have any effect on my body w/o the workout?

Thanks

P.S:- I have been drinking Banana Shakes regularly from the last 2 months but there is no difference in me :(

Yeah it will work. Gainers are nothing but extra calories, however I'd recommend to eat more food as gainers can't provide quality calories. Also it depends from your metabolism.

You're welcome.

hello smith I want to enhance my chest and arm muscles? are pushups enough? if it it is enough how many should I do per set? thanks.

Dude, my chest responds, my back does, triceps also, abs? perfect, but my god damn biceps no!! i tried long reps/light weight didn't work. short reps/heavy weight didn't work, i tried to work them everyway...no results. what im supposed to do ?

Dude, my chest responds, my back does, triceps also, abs? perfect, but my god damn biceps no!! i tried long reps/light weight didn't work. short reps/heavy weight didn't work, i tried to work them everyway...no results. what im supposed to do ?

It's all about tricep, the bigger tricep the bigger bicep.

It's probably genetic, some parts are better, some respond to weight resistance training faster while some are simply small and lagging behind. But then again, there's high chance you didn't trained it right. Bicep is really small muscle, training it every day will only burn it out and make it smaller.

Once a week is enough considering you are simply working out to get in shape.

You use bicep when you do back too, so you were overtraining it.

i have little extra fat in chest area , i'm 21 ..
my body fat is kind of loose ..
i had 3 months in gym , the only thing got reduced was my weight..

how to remove those little man boobs ??

Smith : I`m nearing the end of my teens and in pretty 'decent' shape.I have never been weights and gym guy.all the physical exercise i did was sports(football and field hockey) for almost 3 hours a day 5 days a week.
i know my cardio system is in top top condition.as my school gets over next year,i wont be able to play sports as much.i want to start a programme based on body weights and lots of cardio.(I have about 2 hrs a day for this).Any link to this kind of programme?

Body weights + Running,cylcing stuff.

i have gym(s) nearby,but dont want to lift weights.

Sorry I overlooked your reply.

Well, weight resistance training is always best, but as you don't want to lift heavy shit you can always do basic stuff and still get great results.

It's more like 50% nutrition, 25% workout and 25% genetics. So don't forget to focus on eating too.

What you could do is 1 Cardio session in the morning, that should do it to keep you in good shape, burn some fat.

Then in afternoon you could do variations. Body weight squats, pushups and chinups.

Now, you can either do all 3 at once, 3 times per week, but don't go too hard on yourself. Or, you can do Monday squats only, Tuesday pushups only, 1 day rest, chinups on Thursday, rest and then repeat all over again.

Just make sure you eat enough, do some warming up and stretching here and there, just to keep everything functioning normally and you will do just fine.

lol i want to become like john cena..now tell me what to do

cenaretainsiq21_crop_340x234.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back