Ask Smith! (Fitness, Bodybuilding)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey smith, what do you suggest to increase my Metabolism ?
I eat very little, yet i am fat. (Stomach Fat).
But I've seen friends who eat junk foods and stuff regularly, yet being thin.
And they don't exercise as-well.
What could be the reason ?
As far as my diet is concerned, i am an Indian, and i dont like oily foods. Also eat normally.

Hey smith, what do you suggest to increase my Metabolism ?
I eat very little, yet i am fat. (Stomach Fat).
But I've seen friends who eat junk foods and stuff regularly, yet being thin.
And they don't exercise as-well.
What could be the reason ?
As far as my diet is concerned, i am an Indian, and i dont like oily foods. Also eat normally.

Speed of metabolism depends from your body type. It might take more time to speed your metabolism. Those people you talk about most probably have fast metabolism on default.

Be more active, have smaller meals through out the day. Most people have 2-3 meals, you should have at least 4. 5-6 is what I recommend, on each 2 hours and make sure you consume more fluids - water.

Yea, you are correct. I have meals only thrice a day, and drink only about 1-2 litres of water.
Do you think, my weight would reduce if i follow this plan ?
Or should i exercise for this ?

Your views on steroids?

I've used them. Effect is great, not just whole muscle gaining process, you recover so much faster. You could work out like an animal for 2 hours, be up for countless hours, sleep for 5 hours and when you get up, batteries would be full and you're ready to go.

Overall, they indeed do supercharge you, depending on the dosage and what you combine-take but there is always a risk. You can minimize side-effects if you know what you're doing and if you know your stuff is legitimate, too many fakes around these days.

If you're not competing, I definitely do not recommend them. It's not worth it just so you could be looking good on the street and being one of the bigger guys in the gym, that's issue with ego.

To simply it, if you're under 30-35, you do not need them, end of it. If you're over 40, you definitely could take them but consult with doctor first.

I have chosen to use them. I have used deca and testo for almost four weeks. I have a stock that will hold four months ahead. I have increased my weight and I feel that I can lift more at the gym already. I have several breakouts on my chest, but it's not so crazy, so it's no problem. Hair growth on the face have increased drastically, and a little bit on my stomach and legs. I've had very good contact with my chest muscles, which I did not have before treatment. I feel much more already, and I've noticed that my biceps have become tight and hard. I have also noticed that my body absorbs food and drink in a whole different way. The body physics has begun to change. Unfortunately I have been drinking two days in the course of treatment, and it is not good, but the pressure became too much, and I could not help it. I will continue until the inventory is depleted. I have not exceeded the doses yet, but it is very tempting to try to see what happens. I am not afraid to take a small or large impact or two due to some excessive use of deca or testo. I feel it is worth it. Exercise, diet and wellness has become a lifestyle. From my point of view, the steroids are only good for your body and wellbeing. All the bad consequences you read about online is just bullshit, right? I have the belief that most of the negative consequences are just lies and exaggerations.

I have chosen to use them. I have used deca and testo for almost four weeks. I have a stock that will hold four months ahead. I have increased my weight and I feel that I can lift more at the gym already. I have several breakouts on my chest, but it's not so crazy, so it's no problem. Hair growth on the face have increased drastically, and a little bit on my stomach and legs. I've had very good contact with my chest muscles, which I did not have before treatment. I feel much more already, and I've noticed that my biceps have become tight and hard. I have also noticed that my body absorbs food and drink in a whole different way. The body physics has begun to change. Unfortunately I have been drinking two days in the course of treatment, and it is not good, but the pressure became too much, and I could not help it. I will continue until the inventory is depleted. I have not exceeded the doses yet, but it is very tempting to try to see what happens. I am not afraid to take a small or large impact or two due to some excessive use of deca or testo. I feel it is worth it. Exercise, diet and wellness has become a lifestyle. From my point of view, the steroids are only good for your body and wellbeing. All the bad consequences you read about online is just bullshit, right? I have the belief that most of the negative consequences are just lies and exaggerations.

Side effects are not exaggerations. Most of them don't occur while you're on a cycle but when you come off and you'll definitely notice it in one way or another.

Do the cycle for 8-11 weeks not more, PCT is a must.

Considering you're already on the juice you need to be more strict, much more strict to get best of it. You have small window of opportunity with it, not like you can keep on cycling forever.

People usually work out for a few years before they get on juice, to get best of it, not notice small gains, you can make small gains without them.

You definitely should have informed yourself much more before going that road.

But there is nothing that can be done now. I just hope you're not in your teens still because you could screw up your hormone levels badly for the future. You shouldn't have experimented yourself on this one, you could have messaged me.

I lift weights 7 days a week, and I have increased everywhere, so I do not know what is wrong.

No, you're not doing it wrong.

I'm just saying you need to pay really close attention to the workout plan and the diet to get the best of it. 12 weeks might seem like a lot of time but it's not really, so each day counts.

Just make sure you are dedicated and things will work out fine and you'll get the results.

futureawesome, high dosages of test won't kill you but can screw things up very bad. As for deca, it's oral one, so stacking high dosages can damage your liver badly.

Overjaculation, just follow the chart you've found and don't go crazy, people made it for a reason.

I am very strict, but has unfortunately had two days where I have been drinking alcohol. I hate myself because of it. I eat nothing but meat, chicken and fish, and occasionally pieces of bread or other forms of carbohydrate such as bread rolls, baguettes etc. I drink lots of milk, eat lots of whole grains and nuts. I lie on anything between 4,000 and 5,000 calories every day. I train bloody hard, and I get enough sleep. I do not train cardio at the moment. I'm trying to gain as much as possible in muscle mass during the periods I use steroids, so a hefty diet, enough sleep and a lot of lifting .. Everything is good, I feel.

I would like to be the big boy. It is my goal.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

^Didn't know you could still overtrain with roids. And listen to Smith going above dosages will get you an earlier death.

Different muscle groups on different days.

your suppose to work out 4 days out of 7. In between days your suppose to eat healthy and diet in order for muscle mass to build up. Steroids are illegal, dangerous, and UN-healthy. Also shrinks your penis, if it would work for epenis I'd be all for it.

your suppose to work out 4 days out of 7. In between days your suppose to eat healthy and diet in order for muscle mass to build up. Steroids are illegal, dangerous, and UN-healthy. Also shrinks your penis, if it would work for epenis I'd be all for it.

lol it shrinks your testicals not your penis

Anadrol 50 >>>>>

Shrinks your balls. ?

I'm expecting my first child, well my fiance is and she fell pregnant a few weeks after i started this cycle.

I've gained 5 Kilos in 1 month. :P

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

This depends on which training program you follow, I believe, moreover, the body will recover much faster when you take steroids.

Rest is the most important part of any program. Since your gains are small i would try a four day split. Plenty of rest with this programme i bet you se a change after a month. But everyones body is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back