5GBps.com - 1GBps Unmetered VPS, Windows/Linux, HDD/SSD, DDoS Protected-from $29 (EU)

Big space RAID10 SATA3 or ultra fast RAID10 SSD with smaller space?

• RAID10 SATA3

Votes: 44 47.3%
  • RAID10 SSD

Votes: 49 52.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi 5gbps.com,

I have a few questions could you please answer if possible?

1. Do you allow warez linking?
2. Do you suspend the VPS because of DMCA? If not then how do you deal with this problem?
3. How do you deal with DDoS? Do you suspend/null route the VPS and kick out the customer that got DDoSed?
4. What kind of support do you provide? I mean, this is managed servers or unmanaged servers?
5. How fast is the tech support speed? Do you usually get technical tickets resolved within, say 48hrs?

Thanks,
vietuploaders.

hello vietuploaders!

sure. i will answer to all your questions:
1. yes we allow warez linking
2. we don't suspend vps for dmca reports. we only forward reports we get to the clients. the client can choose how to deal with it reports.
3. we nullroute the ddosed ip(s) until ddos stops, but we don't suspend client's account or vps.
4. the vpses we offer are unmanaged, but we help out our clients if needed, with problems that doesn't require very hard work for us. we can install cpanel, kloxo or other softwares and we can help with configurations, but this shouldn't be abused.
5. ticket response time is under 30 minutes. usually during the day we respond very fast (5-10 minutes max). we never had a ticket not responded for more than 5 hours.

thank you for your interest in using our services!

Last edited:
Hi 5gbps.com,

I was about to purchase a package but when I look at the OS :facepalm: could you please update your OSes? There is stable Ubuntu 12.04 and CentOS 6 already.

Regards,
vietuploaders.

vietuploaders, you can choose any OS you want :)
we can install on request any OS.
we will also update list of instant OS today.

UPDATE: New OS templates added! Thanks again vietuploaders for your suggestion!

Last edited:
vietuploaders thank you for your order! your vps was activated couple minutes after payment. i hope you're satisfied with your VPS and stay long with us ;)

hello khuongnet and thanks for you interest in using our services. yes you can do that automatically in the panel. we have both templates for linux and for windows and installations are done in seconds. we have a big list of the most used OS's, but if you need an OS that is not in our list, you can ask this by ticket. ticket response time is under 30 minutes (usually 5-10 minutes max).

hello t3hparadox. yes we offer custom plans. please open a ticket or enter on our live chat and we will make a great offer for you ;)

Paid but the invoice is not updated. Ticket opened... Let's see how long will it be processed.

Got it 5 minutes ago. :D I will check how it performs.

Last edited:
khuongnet your invoice was marked as fraud by our security system, because your PayPal name and registered name was not the same. We manually marked you invoice as paid and the VPS was provided. We hope you are satisfied with it and stay long with us :)

The support and services are great. :) But I got to cancel it after 1 day because of the lag as my connection speed to NL is scrappy.

thanks khuongnet for your review :)

valentine and BC-LiMiTZ your vpses were activated in ~20 minutes after your payment. we manually check every suspicious payments (generally if paypal name and name on order is not the same) because of large number of fraud attempts (payments with stolen paypal accounts).

UPDATE: We activated a new security module, so every new payment is processed instantly now (even if name on PayPal account and on order is not the same).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back