100tbh.com - Worst support - no refund...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I noticed that you had FileZilla and Deluge open, I closed these and got a better result:

1830152929.png

http://imageshack.us/f/851/20331992.jpg/

Hi,

I noticed that you had FileZilla and Deluge open, I closed these and got a better result:

1830152929.png

http://imageshack.us/f/851/20331992.jpg/

I have had leaseweb servers before, and with those servers running the exact same software I reached speeds of 900mbit + = with a 1gbit port anything less than 500mbit is unacceptable. You do not mention on the site that your speed is 100mbit guarenteed 1gbit burstable or anything of the likes, due to this you are false advertising. (2nd time)

Do the speed test on Amsterdam also not HAARLEM

Hi,

I agree it could be more clear, but this is the first time a customer has asked why they are not getting 900MB.s with a Semi Dedicated.

A 1GBiT connections costs around 400EUR, you are getting a slice of this with the semi dedicated range.

Please let me know if that makes sense.

Thanks,
Danny

Hi,

I agree it could be more clear, but this is the first time a customer has asked why they are not getting 900MB.s with a Semi Dedicated.

A 1GBiT connections costs around 400EUR, you are getting a slice of this with the semi dedicated range.

Please let me know if that makes sense.

Thanks,
Danny

Please tell me where u say that on your site or ur sales page ??

also as the service is unmanaged and u keep my user/pass is a breach of my privacy which is another reason i would request for a refund

Hi,

I only connect once you have OK'd me to. Like in the thread when I asked if I could perform the test and asked for your VPS number :)

Thanks,
Danny

^ for example when knowinservers were around they asked me everytime my IP / User / Password if i have any problem but u already entered without asking about user / password which is still a breach

also 1gbit does cost a minimum of 1000e/month for unmetered, but as i'm not asking for unmetered I don't see the issue

Come on guys. I cant read this all night. We will all write in our signature that he is a scamer and he will probably be banned...

He been banned for the following: Scamming, and 0 Knowledge of Technical support.

He'll only get unbanned if he agrees to refund people whom weren't able to read his Terms of Services since they weren't never listed on his website or link posted until now.

OP states that he have over 70 Server in Leasweb my question is why don't you Hire a support staff to handle the hassles i know that you supply unmanaged server but it doesn't meant that you have to give wrong config and limit the speed etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back