100tbh.com - Worst support - no refund...

Status
Not open for further replies.
people of wj like to get scammed - With out checking anything (refund policy, TOS and site bcg) just jump for the cheapest offer. According to @Jesse - Was the offer unsolicited? Or maybe through a private PM? A private offer gives less opportunity for others to step in and tell you you're crazy if you do it. or Promised an unrealistic amount of money? Don't let greed block your brain from thinking
-No body read these do you...............

Just from my memory -
-------------------------------------------
- I was studding a report (press relish) from my provider. *Some guy payed for a High tech DDOS Protected VPS and the deal was VPS will be supply with in 48Hrs. After 24hrs the guy back and ask for refunds WHY? because he heard bad things about this company. (Most provably from this wj review - Guess)
What a ass without using the service once. But my provider Refund him.
-------------------------------------

Any way we makes mistakes but we learn from it. :)

Good luck

100tbh is Fine , You need to get your Brains Checked

I have been using 100tbh since 4 months and i have two dedicated servers from them . I never had any sort of issue what so ever . Danny provides nice support is always there to help . As regarding refund , once you have taken the server where is the question if refund , nobody is going to refund you forget 100tbh .
For all those who are giving baseless posts without even having any experience , don't mislead others . First try and then comment . That guy Danny is always ready to help on skype .

All those having a bad experience with Danny , Let me tell you - If you can't get along Danny Aston You are probably struggling in your life and will find it hard to get along anyone .

I actually had my server inquiries responded. I sent about 3 emails, all got responded within 48 hours. I find both sides wrong in this case. So I'm just going to stay neutral.

Now some people came here to defend SeedBoxOne.
Where the hell are you guyz when this thread started?
The investigation is already over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back