100tbh.com - Worst support - no refund...

Status
Not open for further replies.

John

Ok so this is support ticket and conversation with stuffs of 100tbh. Look at time of posting and their reply....

11cf363245.png

Please do not buy host there

BTW Look what Lock Down said in my thread when I wanted someone to setup my server

Seems John was given a bum server with 100tbh. It was a 10mb not 1 gigabit line, He contacted the lots of times in tickets but kept getting unusable servers.

John did everything he was supposed and it's a shame he had to go back to shared to get better speed.

In my opinion John is a straight up member.

Last edited:
128 comments
100tbh.com is the worst company (in the same rank with DiamondVPS.net)
They say through their ordering system 2GB but then u find that the VPS running on 1.5GB and when u ask them they say .5GB for Video purposes so the vps runs faster (bullshit imo as they had to mention it beforehand) and right now the dispute is going on alertpay for about 2 ~ 3 weeks

conclusion : STAY away from 100tbh.com unless u want to waste ur money

@Jesse according to Lock Down post the provider should refund him since the client didn't receive what was advertised. 1gbit != 10mbit :|

I can't see any 10mbit nor 100mbit offers on their site

I noticed several things are missing

#1. There is no TOS
#2. There is no refund policy stating if you'll receive a partial refund or 0 refund at all.
#3. There is no privacy policy.

This several things are the main factors you should look for before purchasing webhosting of any kind such as vps, shared hosting, and etc.

Client is owned a refund as what Lockdown say if it's true then provider is falsely advertising.

In this case, you would be more than justified in charging back the transaction.

I usually wouldn't recommend such a thing and too many idiots go straight for that, but if this is how a host handles their business and clients they simply do not deserve anything less.

@Jesse according to Lock Down post the provider should refund him since the client didn't receive what was advertised. 1gbit != 10mbit :|

I was one of the fools who tried their seedbox services a long time ago and was disgusted by how they limit the speed of their customers, far from the 1gbit they advertise.

It's sad there are companies like this ... I was to buy a server with them, but I'm not going to buy, I hate liars and scamers ... OMG away from them ...

Atleast someone create this topic.
I am also a suffering customer of 100tbh.:facepalm:
I also need a refund but they refuse to give it.
After 11-12 days i got my vps with all ok.btw the VPS useless to me NOW.
I already have a another server from OVH.

What you say : Unmanage = No support/Late response

If any mod need what he done with me then please tell me,
I give you detail of 100tbh login.

Last edited:
Ok so this is support ticket and conversation with stuffs of 100tbh. Look at time of posting and their reply....

11cf363245.png

Please do not buy host there

BTW Look what Lock Down said in my thread when I wanted someone to setup my server

Hi,

Please note the server was sold as umanaged, you need to set up the HTTP server and direcotry perms etc.

Hope this helps :)

Thanks,
Danny

100tbh.com is the worst company (in the same rank with DiamondVPS.net)
They say through their ordering system 2GB but then u find that the VPS running on 1.5GB and when u ask them they say .5GB for Video purposes so the vps runs faster (bullshit imo as they had to mention it beforehand) and right now the dispute is going on alertpay for about 2 ~ 3 weeks

conclusion : STAY away from 100tbh.com unless u want to waste ur money

Hi,

As discussed, you can have the 2GB. But we find the VM run's better with dedicated video.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Danny

Hi,

Leaseweb racked a couple of servers at 10mbit instead of 1gbit this was fixed within 24 hours.

Thanks,
Danny

I noticed several things are missing

#1. There is no TOS
#2. There is no refund policy stating if you'll receive a partial refund or 0 refund at all.
#3. There is no privacy policy.

This several things are the main factors you should look for before purchasing webhosting of any kind such as vps, shared hosting, and etc.

Client is owned a refund as what Lockdown say if it's true then provider is falsely advertising.

Hi,

Please see my previous reply in regards to the 10MBiT.

Thanks,
Danny

Q.If they don't have SSH access how're they suppose to setup apache etc ?

Even with unmanaged vps & Dedicated server all have SSH enabled by default

It's just some kid, called Danny Aston, he uses two addresses and one mobile number, both at:
http://whois.domaintools.com/seedboxone.com
http://whois.domaintools.com/bwarez.com

Phone him and see if he refunds then.

Hi,

Phone support is offered here:

http://100tbh.com/client/

But this is for P1 technical issues :)

Thanks,
Danny

Q.If they don't have SSH access how're they suppose to setup apache etc ?

Even with unmanaged vps & Dedicated server all have SSH enabled by default

Hi,

I am not sure about this client, they will need to send me a reference number, but all servers are setup with SSH (Server) or VNC / RDP (Desktop)

Hope this helps clear things up.

Thanks,
Danny

^^^Now you here to answer huh....?
Where are you 30 min ago when i try to contact you via Skype?

Hi,

For a faster response please open a ticker and me / Sameer will pick it up :)

Thanks,
Danny

Full ticket conversion with 100tbh.com
Again SSH dead
[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/3F24n.png[/SLIDE]

Error on Cpanel installing

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/8plPn.png[/SLIDE]

I recommend that you look into all the support issue you need to resolve first cause we're receiving to many complaints about your services right now which is not looking to good for you at this moment.

Please keep this thread clean only regarding support issue / other issue y'all have been experiencing with SeedBoxOne.com & 100tbh.com

Please don't forget to provide proof we has a moderator team we'll look into this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back