100tbh.com - Worst support - no refund...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Danny,

You're obviously some kind of kid that means to earn money on easy way by providing resold VPS and Dedicated servers. Although, you even don't know how important legal documents are (even you're not registered company), because much of people finding providers who can protect them from any scam results. That's reason why much people from this forum are unsatisfied with your services. Please do a favor to these people and stop with providing poor services. I hope staff will have understands to all this "scammed" people and strict this member to advertise...

Kind regards,

EDIT: You probably should refund them all (oh, I forgot, you paid your servers, so you can't)... You also need a high budget for this business.

Hi Robert,

I have just added them to 100TBh WHMCS, and the main site last week.

As stated on post #37 they where added last week.

Is that OK?

Thanks,
Danny

Okay Danny,

You're obviously some kind of kid that means to earn money on easy way by providing resold VPS and Dedicated servers. Although, you even don't know how important legal documents are (even you're not registered company), because much of people finding providers who can protect them from any scam results. That's reason why much people from this forum are unsatisfied. Please do a favor to these people and stop with providing poor services. I hope staff will have understands to all this "scammed" people and strict this member to advertise...

Kind regards,

Hi,

Please note we are a registered company in England and Wales, that is why we are 100TBh LTD (Limited Company).

Also from this thread I can see around 6 users who are not happy, I am more than willing to work with these users and the unhappy users to happy users ratio is actually very small.

Thanks,
Danny

Last edited:
All your threads have been closed Temporary until you can provide a better Tos including corrected the links on your website, and including refunding the peoples who didn't who weren't able to read your terms of services until now I'm giving you the Maximum of 48 hours to refund the ones who posted screenshots in this thread.

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your reply. I am afraid it is company policy not to provide refunds when it comes to a working VPS, if they can prove the VPS was configured incorrectly I can offer a refund :)

Thanks,
Danny

Okay, this is really enough. Registered company without legal documents? Take your breath, because I'm not from UK. You've probably got few papers from my lawyer and from court, but you're happy that I walked away from you...

Hi,

There is nothing strange about our setup, not all companies are required to be registered you can just be self employed :) we are not a very big outfit so as you can imagine we don't have a need to pay lawyers etc to write legal documents.

The only thing we are required to do is charge VAT once we have 75,000 Turnover, and they can be done at the end of the tax year.

Let me know if that all makes sense.

Thanks,
Danny

User can request a refund even if you don't have a refund policy for the following reason listed below

1. Non usable or misconfiguration Dedicated or VPS server.
2. Operating system - Wasn't available after order was made. (Or It was a customize ISO that provider couldn't install.)
3. Run out of IP's after order was made (Client can wait aleast 24 hours or request a refund since VPS or Dedicated usable without an IP.)

I'm not trying to be mean your best option would be to refund them sooner or later they're going to start opening up dispute on your PayPal & Google account which then PayPal & Google going to start investigation dispute to were they lock down your account you won't be able to receive any funds at all.

Professionalism - 0
Customer care - 0
Support - Can't rate
Refund policy - 0

I won't discuss about it with you, because you're just some wild-wood company... I'm awaiting mods decision... Hope you will get restriction...

Hi Robert,

I am willing to bide by them rules for wJunction members. If they prove the above I am more than willing to provide a refund :) please let me know who you feel meets these criteria.

Thanks,
Danny

Professionalism - 0
Customer care - 0
Support - Can't rate
Refund policy - 0

I won't discuss about it with you, because you're just some wild-wood company... I'm awaiting mods decision... Hope you will get restriction...

Hi,

I am sorry you feel this way, I feel I have been fair in our conversation and provided truthful information.

Thanks,
Danny

Hi Robert,

The problem is that all these servers are working e.g. some wanted third party software installed on a base operating system, would you say that this grounds for a refund.

Thanks,
Danny

Hi,

If wanted users can have 2GB RAM allocated to the VM itself, but we have carried out tests with VMware and it is actually slower, but it is completely up to the customer :)

Does that all make sense?

Thanks,
Danny

How about this Danny, I'll like a review copy of your vps hosting services just to check to see if cPanel installs without a problem ?

Hi Robert,

Yes I can provide this, I am no expert with CentOS so I can provide either a fresh copy or one with cPanel built in, as I provided to Abdur Rafi.

Thanks,
Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back