Will you stop uploading if no money for downloads?

Will you stop uploading if no money for downloads?

• Yes

Votes: 208 56.7%
  • No

Votes: 159 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got the internet that can easily share a 50GB blu-ray rip?

50GB & easy? No. but I'll take the time it needs, if it's really necessary to upload the whole, untouched ISO. Again: We uploaded DVDs & DVDs with ISDN.
If i'll trade stuff, i pay the bills not bothering the other ones to help me. It's called idealism. Maybe a word, you'll never understand. Sad, but true.

50GB & easy? No. but I'll take the time it needs, if it's really necessary to upload the whole, untouched ISO. Again: We uploaded DVDs & DVDs with ISDN.
If i'll trade stuff, i pay the bills not bothering the other ones to help me. It's called idealism. Maybe a word, you'll never understand. Sad, but true.

Well its good to know that you have unlimited bandwidth, not everyone does.

If i'll trade stuff, i pay the bills not bothering the other ones to help me.

Want to reword that?

Last try to prevent you from being completely unteachable:

• If a server is needed to share - i work 45h in real life a week to pay for this

Nobody, and read it carefully: Nobody said, that this time somebody needs to upload 50GB with ISDN or something other, that'll take forever. And encoding can be done easily with a server too. But honestly: If you don't have unlimited bandwidth, you don't share/download a 50GB ISO from your home-connection, do you? :facepalm:

Well, Simply NO.

Almost we are not an uploader. We are leecher. We Just copy another files from wbb/rls/else where then RL to filehost. When we get some money we pay hosting domain fees also got some hand cash.

So if no money for uploading then how we will work and why we will work. Fact is who really upload files from their computer they should continue this.

Its really game over for money maker :)

Last try to prevent you from being completely unteachable:

• If a server is needed to share - i work 45h in real life a week to pay for this

Nobody, and read it carefully: Nobody said, that this time somebody needs to upload 50GB with ISDN or something other, that'll take forever. And encoding can be done easily with a server too. But honestly: If you don't have unlimited bandwidth, you don't share/download a 50GB ISO from your home-connection, do you? :facepalm:

I wasn't suggesting that people without unlimited bandwidth share a 50GB iso.

And yes encoding can be done on a server, but that costs money. Why should i pay money that i worked for and then upload it to a place that doesn't give me anything back instead of earning money to pay for server costs? It's just not logical, and It just sounds to me like people should be grateful that they are getting anything at all.

If it takes them a little longer to download something from a host like fileserve than a free one then so be it. They shouldn't be picky when they are pirating.

I wasn't suggesting that people without unlimited bandwidth share a 50GB iso.

Nah, you don't... :facepalm:

And yes encoding can be done on a server, but that costs money. Why should i pay money that i worked for and then upload it to a place that doesn't give me anything back instead of earning money to pay for server costs?

Why the hell should anybody give you stuff for free? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: You get it for free, you share it for free. If every mug is thinking like that, you'll be the 1st one crying "why can't i get the stuff for free?! Paying for warez?! Stupid faqs!".

Warez are and ever will be for free. Get it. You can't pay the bills? Don't upload and just be fine. Making money with warez is and ever will be a bad idea. Why? Because it's the matter of fact.

It's just not logical, and It just sounds to me like people should be grateful that they are getting anything at all.

Since when all has to be logical? Idealism, dude. Get stuff free, share stuff free. Getting a revenue for uploading illegal stuff? See you soon sued.

If it takes them a little longer to download something from a host like fileserve than a free one then so be it. They shouldn't be picky when they are pirating.

Why bothering others just because you're a damn cashcow? Like i said: You cant effort the connection or the server? Buy the stuff from the shop. You never will deserve money from works, you didn't do by yourself. It's like selling illegal copies.

But i'll stop here. You can't be taught to the correct way.

P.S.: And the users trading stuff for free by torrent, emule, xdcc or DC++ are stupid too, i know... :facepalm:

Claymore, I understood what you were trying to say and I agree with you completely.
Over the last few years, as a mod on a few forums,
I've watched it all slowly devolve into an endless stream of one crappy cash host after another.

I'm afraid we are a dying breed, my friend but keep up the fight.

i started sharing around 2003/04 some stuff i had recorded on my old VCR device and my uncle or someone sent us a tv tuner card.i recorded some episodes of yes minister (cant even remember the serial) and shared it on some message board via ftp links.i was so happy bcoz of the comments of the guys who downloaded it.it took me about half a day to upload a 30 min show...the comments people left made me happy.

i was hooked! no way i`m gonna leave it!

its like a "high"

@All complaining they cant pay server bills: Dont buy severs if you cant pay for it out of your own pockets...share from your home pc...Btw,no one is forcing you ca$hwhore$ to upload,you can go to the beach too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back