Will you stop uploading if no money for downloads?

Will you stop uploading if no money for downloads?

• Yes

Votes: 208 56.7%
  • No

Votes: 159 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with Cvrle.

And why i need to care about downloaders which i never see before?Honestly sharing for free dont reserve spot in heaven,helping poor and sick people is better candidature for that.So if i get compesation from filehost for my work and downloader dont loose nothing maybe some little time but is that a too big problem for them?Maybe are downloaders cashwhores!!!

Real job have nothing to do with this i just want some extra money in my pocket to buy something and i dont ask from downloaders to buy premium nor my links is premium.If i had some extra god job with high salary and living in some "normal" country than i probably will not now what is seeaders and leechers and others therms.

ps:if you see downloader posting in your thread with 7 host looking for RS links then he dont now anything about you and your life and probably dont now why you posting that host so just ignore spoiled rat (of course check that links are alive and free so he can go to hell bcz he cant wait 10 min more for some file).

OP check website that Quicksand always show on CB.(if you are smart you will undestand).

Regards.

i always loved it when someone would dl one of my blaxploitation films and be like damn man...i havent seen this in ages etc.. so yeah ill still upload shit i think people dont have or forgot about its kinda my niche
i first started ul from my pc..and damn that was long but i saw it first made sure it was english in sync etc so i knew what others were getting never knew abt sborg rl etc the money was a bonus tho imo

Go back 3 or 4 years ago and file hosting services were never paying anyone and I was still uploading. My answer would still be no. I upload for the love of helping other people out. :P

Why this topic even exists? It's created by someone who actually is opposing, and he made this topic just to make fun of the people. Seriously, you think you are better person, by judging everyone? Just stay away out of the crap, if you don't like what you see, there is no need for this. Everyone is fully aware what they are doing, no one needs a preacher, to tell 'em what to do. Specially not over, and over, and over, and like in every fucking topic you see, you must leave your same old reply.

You are being boring, annoying, and you are accomplishing nothing. They don't care, and they won't care, no matter what you have to say, or what your particular opinion is, just like you don't care for their opinion.

Just a minute, y ru interfering into the thread if u think in that manner. The OP just wanted to discuss the issue so he opened it up, does he have to ask u permission for it? wJ is a forum mate, a forum is where u discuss stuff ;) & every person has his/her own point of view, the OP opposes the issue, thats his choice. :) You have some other view thats ur. Simple. :)

Coming back to the topic, If u really want to say something... let it be regarding the topic and not "Why has this guy created this thread". :sun:

With my speed , Answer is yes
1741994769.png

Just a few comments:

1. "Cash whore" is a dumb term. Everyone does something for money.

2. People who were uploading for money are obviously going to stop. If your boss told you he was no longer going to pay you, would you still work for him?

3. Telling someone to get "a real job" is another dumb thing to say. Even if someone was making a full time wage from uploading, there's nothing that makes it less of a "a real job" than anything else.

4. People who make fun of uploaders are almost always either (a) jealous because people are making up to thousands of dollars from something so ridiculously simple or (b) really desperately in need of feeling superior to others, most likely from a low self-esteem in what they likely call "the real world".

5. Good day.

Just a few comments:

2. People who were uploading for money are obviously going to stop. If your boss told you he was no longer going to pay you, would you still work for him?

3. Telling someone to get "a real job" is another dumb thing to say. Even if someone was making a full time wage from uploading, there's nothing that makes it less of a "a real job" than anything else.

4. People who make fun of uploaders are almost always either (a) jealous because people are making up to thousands of dollars from something so ridiculously simple or (b) really desperately in need of feeling superior to others, most likely from a low self-esteem in what they likely call "the real world".

5. Good day.

I wish I could like your post 20 times.
Unfortunately the maximum is 1 -.-

am gonna tell you this one and hope u learn

The world run around money, not even church will move without it trustme

:D

Just a few comments:

5. Good day.

You're definitely right on one of those (maybe No.2 as well)

......I will have a good day.

Just a few comments:

5. Good day.

Answers to ur simplified questions or statement whatever...

1. Cash-Whore, isn't a dumb term as terms are non-living. This word was used for money minded bitches, have a look around on wJ & u will find many of them.

2. Why would my boss tell me so? He would obviously know that I would resign, If I resigned it will be a loss for him too, losing an employer like me would be a heavy loss :P

3. Not at all mate, a real job is what we all do in our lives outside the INTERNET. Its much stable than uploading so we suggest the uploaders to get a real job. :)

4. Your looking into things the other way, people who make fun of uploaders want these guys to do something legit rather than fucking around with pirated content :) UPLOADING should never be for bucks.

5. Good day to u too. :sun:

Remember Friends - UPLOADING for free is the real sharing, if you are doing it for $$$ then its not sharing rather being a MONEY-WHORE :P ;)

Just a few comments:

5. Good day.

so true

1. Cash-Whore, isn't a dumb term as terms are non-living. This word was used for money minded bitches, have a look around on wJ & u will find many of them.

2. Why would my boss tell me so? He would obviously know that I would resign, If I resigned it will be a loss for him too, losing an employer like me would be a heavy loss :P

3. Not at all mate, a real job is what we all do in our lives outside the INTERNET. Its much stable than uploading so we suggest the uploaders to get a real job. :)

4. Your looking into things the other way, people who make fun of uploaders want these guys to do something legit rather than fucking around with pirated content :) UPLOADING should never be for bucks.

1. I suggest you have a look at a dictionary, specifically under the entry "dumb", since you appear to think it only has one meaning. No wonder you think the term "cash whore" makes sense. There's no need to tell me what "cash whore" refers to; I already know. What I'm saying is that it makes no sense. It's like me telling you that a football is something you drink tea from. No sense.

2. You said "I would resign". You just made my point. :facepalm:

3. So a real job is one which is outside of the internet. You best go and tell all those internet businesses that they aren't "real". You know, like facebook and amazon. :facepalm:

4. Why do you care whether people do something legit or not? If you care so much about these people and want them to do something legit, insulting them and attempting to make fun of them probably isn't the best way to do that. Also, uploading content for pure sharing reasons and not for money is still illegal.

:sun:

Remember Friends - UPLOADING for free is the real sharing, if you are doing it for $$$ then its not sharing rather being a MONEY-WHORE :P ;)
then you are in the wrong forum go to digitalpoint or warrior forum :D little Indian TROLL X-D

Maybe you are a engineer :)) making 5K per month in "a real job"? if not then I see you sweeping in a restaurant making 300 bucks per month. while these uploaders making 3 or 4K per month just by sharing files of copyright holders that are millionaire.

@Vee - 1. I only talking after looking at various resources.

2. Read CAREFULLY my second answer... "Why would my boss tell me so? He would obviously know that I would resign, If I resigned it will be a loss for him too, losing an employer like me would be a heavy loss". I Never said I would Resign, there is an if.

3. Facebook and others mentioned on ur list are legit and more likely some exceptional sites which earn a fucking much.

4. I said we people (serious webmasters) maybe not me, I never insulted uploaders... but just called some of them CASH-WHORE, this is because of the way they behave. I did say check some posts around. I see u have joined on 20th Jan & I assume u dont know how many of them reacted after FILESERVE etc went away xD

Before making it a bigger debate, i would like to convey u that ur on the negative side and are most likely to lose ;)

@Sonic - You dont need to advice me of where i should be. I am quite old enough to decide such things & I am not an Indian basically but I aint an engineer or restaurant sweeper earning the bucks u have blabbered. I dont earn yet but I study Computer Science which is my fav subj. & on which I am slowly mastering, wJ is my resource for various things & I am an UPLOADER myself but I do it for my pleasure and cuz I like to share. I never did it on AFFILIATE hosts like FS or wateva. I only used Mediafire & Torrents for sharing my content. :)

Good day people :sun:

You uploading to mediafire to attract the downloader so you will get more traffic. more traffic=good money from ads=basically you are a money-whore.

you just using different method to make money from your upload nothing else.

every people has their own way to make money from online. some people making good money from filesonic/fileserve affiliate program, and some people ain't able to make money from fso/fs so they doing different way.

serious uploader always spend a good amount money for their server which keep online 24x7. coz they know they can make good money from their upload and also they can share their massive upload using the server...for uploading they buy script/hire coder etc. if there is no money back or any benefit from their upload why should will they keep spend money for their server? ofc a good amount of uploader will still share but very less amount....in free time from their pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back