Will you stop uploading if no money for downloads?

Will you stop uploading if no money for downloads?

• Yes

Votes: 208 56.7%
  • No

Votes: 159 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a second mate.... Ur calling me a CASH-WHORE? Hmm.. how can u say so? If u think I use ads on my sites then ur a bitch to do so cause I never use Ads other than on Legit sites of mine. NO OFFENCE. I have been sharing on various sites since around 5 years from now. I have never used any affliate services which some of u are so fond of.

Nextly, before talking to someone who has experienced alot already... do take a few English Classes, will help u alot. ;) Again, Dont take it to heart but ur on the wrong side.

Wait a second mate.... Ur calling me a CASH-WHORE? Hmm.. how can u say so? If u think I use ads on my sites then ur a bitch to do so cause I never use Ads other than on Legit sites of mine. NO OFFENCE. I have been sharing on various sites since around 5 years from now. I have never used any affliate services which some of u are so fond of.

Nextly, before talking to someone who has experienced alot already... do take a few English Classes, will help u alot. ;) Again, Dont take it to heart but ur on the wrong side.

well english is not my first laguage, i know there is a lot of english mistake but somehow i can express myself in broken english and i don't feel to waste my time for english classes. i uploading over 10 years, i could not find any relation between english classes and uploading experience. can you please explain this? :facepalm:

so you doing 5 years uploading on various sites without any benefit? actually for me you are noob who trying to act like most clever dumb in this planet when you said i need to take some english classes if i want to talk with an experienced uploader :)):))

The Dude - English classes arent related to UPLOADING and I never stated it anywhere either. My 1st Language aint English too, Good English is very important is conversations. ;) Its good that ur uploading Since 10 Years but what are u trying to clarify?

Hmmm... Noob aka Newbie is just another wrong term created by some of the fools considering themselves to be superior than others, unfortunately ur in that list too. BTW, I am not dumb as I can talk and I can talk pretty well by God's grace & I respect ur views but to tell you something AGE or SEX doesnt matters in talent/experience, your mistaken on that part. :sun:

Do any of you's have a life? It's not the end of the world, is it! I mean its tough out there but uploading can't simply be the only job out there for most of you's.

@Vee - 1. I only talking after looking at various resources.

2. Read CAREFULLY my second answer... "Why would my boss tell me so? He would obviously know that I would resign, If I resigned it will be a loss for him too, losing an employer like me would be a heavy loss". I Never said I would Resign, there is an if.

3. Facebook and others mentioned on ur list are legit and more likely some exceptional sites which earn a fucking much.

4. I said we people (serious webmasters) maybe not me, I never insulted uploaders... but just called some of them CASH-WHORE, this is because of the way they behave. I did say check some posts around. I see u have joined on 20th Jan & I assume u dont know how many of them reacted after FILESERVE etc went away xD

Before making it a bigger debate, i would like to convey u that ur on the negative side and are most likely to lose ;)

1. Like I said, try another source, like a dictionary.

2. There's an "if"? Well first you said your boss would know that you would resign. Then you said "if". So... are you saying you wouldn't resign if your boss decided not to pay you anymore? [hmmm]

3. That's funny, because you said a real job is one which is done outside of the internet. Also, those companies might be exeptional in the amount they earn but there are thousands and thousands and thousands of people with jobs that involve the internet. Welcome to 2012.

4. Calling them cash-whores is pretty much meant to be taken as an insult :facepalm: How is that supposed to help them, if that is what you are saying you want to do?

I don't see how I'm on the negative side (whatever that means) and since you are barely making sense I don't see how I'll "lose".

BTW, I am not dumb as I can talk and I can talk pretty well by God's grace

Dude, I thought we had the several meanings of "dumb" all cleared up in point number 1? :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back