Will you stop uploading if no money for downloads?

Will you stop uploading if no money for downloads?

• Yes

Votes: 208 56.7%
  • No

Votes: 159 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i ask those people saying they cant afford stuff now..

What is wrong with working at Mcdonalds?? If you don't want to flip burgers you can work in other places like a Pharmacy, a shop, a grocery store? Lots of my friends who were 15 yrs old worked in a Pharmacy as their first job. Pharmacy job much better than Mcdonalds.

Real programmers stay out of the warez scene. I once stepped in, I went out immediatly.

Note that 9 of the 10 uploaders are very money hungry. Secondly they can't type/talk english. And most of the times they are kids unfortunately.

Move to torrents. Upload shit for respect and not money, sharing is caring.

Real programmers stay out of the warez scene. I once stepped in, I went out immediatly.

Note that 9 of the 10 uploaders are very money hungry. Secondly they can't type/talk english. And most of the times they are kids unfortunately.

Move to torrents. Upload shit for respect and not money, sharing is caring.

+1:)

If anybody would ask: Yes, i registered mainly for this post. I thought, that the thought of sharing warez is dead since years... I've seen people abusing the files from their former poster; i've seen pages only there, to grab the money from the uploads.

Damn, i'm getting old. No more mailboxes, no more faking webspace on tripod, yahoo, xoom... no more uploading files to mailaccounts. I scanned for pubs, haxxed str0s and transloaded files per fxp. I scanned wingates for pubs, that were not fxp-able.

I remember a time... a time, it took a day for me to upload something bigger than 2 floppies. Yes, i know: The time changed and turned into bad.

I'm so glad to see, that i'm not alone. I read the whole thread and there are people, which maybe are thinking the same like me. Thinking, that a revenue of a upload is like selling warez. I'm sorry, i won't bother any of you - but i had to say that.

I think, i'll stay here for longer time. My hopes raised a bit, that not the whole damn www is rotten. Thanks for that.

P.S.: Please don't judge me too hard, if anything was misspelled or wrong written. I'm from Austria and my native language is German :).

greetings

Last edited:
Welcome Claymore

You are not alone in your thinking on this subject. Hang out a while, the next week or so will be real interesting.

money is never a matter while uploading as people used to upload even when rapidshare was there and people also upload on torrents and torrents don't pay up so thinking of uploading just for money is not a good thing

Ahm, how about giving back, what you received for free from others? Sorry, i can't understand that.

Be proud, that someone shares something with you. Without sharing, the world would be like 10.000 b.c. If anybody sells goods he became for free - it'll stop in future.

Then you have also to pay for information, and to pay to get the information how you get the information you want. Understand? There are things in the world, you don't have to get paid for. Warez is one thing of them!

And don't say, you have to pay for the server, your connection and something other. Did you ever think, to whom the money belongs? Yes. The creators of your movie you watch, the program you use and the pictures you watch. But you? You don't deserve any money. Sharing is ok, nobody will loose. The scene you get the things... they buy it too and share it to you. Will they take money?

Sure, some black sheeps will do. But most of the groups are buying the stuff from money, they got with real work. They're called suppliers. The encoders, crackers, siterippers... will they get money from you? NO!. Why? Because they share the stuff for free and competition - not for money!

So: Why the heck are you thinking, you deserve to get paid for sharing?!

greetingts

Last edited:
Remember the past time, when filesonic was just sharingmatrix.I spent my whole night to upload my big fat ISO to megaupload, splitted into 47-50 parts and the next day, I woke up, only 20, or 10 of them were transferred successfully.Successfully uploaded a file and read comments like "I've been waiting for this for ages" makes me happy for a week.........
The game has changed, I'm just looking for a place to store and share my files forever.
Sorry for my bad English, it's not my native language...

Ahm, how about giving back, what you received for free from others? Sorry, i can't understand that.

Nothing is free, it costs money to host servers for fast speeds, money to buy the servers to encode videos into those small file sizes people like so much.

So basically you want everyone else to spend money and then upload to a free host so you don't have to pay anything? Hmm somethings not right here..

money is never a matter while uploading as people used to upload even when rapidshare was there and people also upload on torrents and torrents don't pay up so thinking of uploading just for money is not a good thing

Wrong mate, rapidshare was all about the money, you could get points to buy accounts and then resell them for cheaper than rapidshare and make a lot of money.

Oh, it's indeed hard to understand for somebody. I'll explain:

Download the stuff you want, be happy with it. If you're happy, upload it again for the others. So difficult? Really? I don't need a server to upload. I take the time it needs to upload it by myself. I have a small board too and i pay the bills. No ads there and no hosters, which got weird conditions for freeusers.

At summary: It's called fileSHARING, not fileSELLING. Understand it.

all hosts down
i dont trust oron,UL left,i guess i'll let the dust settle down,wait for a week and then will see.

as for the committed uploaders,enjoy spam free happy uploading era now :p

Oh, it's indeed hard to understand for somebody. I'll explain:

Download the stuff you want, be happy with it. If you're happy, upload it again for the others. So difficult? Really? I don't need a server to upload. I take the time it needs to upload it by myself. I have a small board too and i pay the bills. No ads there and no hosters, which got weird conditions for freeusers.

At summary: It's called fileSHARING, not fileSELLING. Understand it.

You've got the internet that can easily share a 50GB blu-ray rip? More power to you, not everyone has the money for that.

And fileselling? I've never sold any files, i shared them using a filehost. If they have to pay to be able to use that host tough luck, that's just how the world works, nothing is free and someone always has to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back