Will you stop uploading if no money for downloads?

Will you stop uploading if no money for downloads?

• Yes

Votes: 208 56.7%
  • No

Votes: 159 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
uploading is for fun
if you only think about the money from it
then its a good start to stop uploading

I have a real job in real life
so it doesnt really matter about stopped affiliate program
and now I'm thinking about moving my upload to mediafire xD

There will be no file hosts that will actually pay you for downloads after this week. Some will say they will but will close before you cash out or close your account for ToS violation.

I never started as a Paid File host-Uploader..indeed, before I used to upload on 2 & 4 shared.com...I mainly earn from the ads revenue generated by my website & user monthly subscription.
Shut down of paid file host is more sad to people who doesn't own website & used to share content on 3rd party forum.

well i have seen sites asking for donations which is like begging,why not to get same cash from uploading for example amaderforum,nonstopfun etc

stop eating 3 times eat only 1 time and spend the money for vps and pay for file hosting
if u love to upload for free
ps
this is only for whom those who struggle to pay for their bills :P

well i have seen sites asking for donations which is like begging,why not to get same cash from uploading for example amaderforum,nonstopfun etc

lolz..Buddy, please read again..I have coded tool which allow premium download & I charge $10 a month recurring subscription...tools works with my website user & pass.I don't have donation button(Button doesn't work with warez site.PP TOS)

Btw, Have some respect for developer/programmer which offers you freeware software/tools,theme etc...this is how you get free stuff to play music,videos,editing,info,theme etc etc...If they start selling everyone will look around for crack version of WP plugins,FF add on etc etc..Asking for donation & donating them is more like to buy cup of coffee to them..just a way to thanks them.
Those programmer ain't a beggar/begging..They are rich enough to give away their stuff for free;)

I upload stuff all because I make money from my website & I ain't gonna stop uploading..If all file host dies..I will start keeping contents on my website.

no, I can't continue, unless US will provide me food and pocket money.

But after all, was a nice journey, I learned how to manage a Dedicated, how to create/manage some websites.

Will be looking for some legit long term internet bussiness. Till I will find something and be ready to start, I might play poker and backgammon for money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back