Will you stop uploading if no money for downloads?

Will you stop uploading if no money for downloads?

• Yes

Votes: 208 56.7%
  • No

Votes: 159 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
no no never :D im am Filesharing since Napster ~1998 :) Money addicted people Uploaders for me are like a epidemic and i hope they dissapear in future. I not need them.

GO AWAY CASHERS!!!

I hope they stop that way there will be more unique, quality posts online. Instead of finding thousands of the shitty same thing. Youll find some good versions, and if that happens. I might even start to help bring in some visitors.

Lol
Every 1 uploads for money
How do u pay for servers from where upload?
Don't tell me u r very rich n pay from ur pocket every month for servers

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Not everyone uploads for money!

I do not upload at all.

Not paying for servers to upload.

I am Not Rich at all but I been paying out of pocket to keep sites online for ungrateful Cash Whore uploaders to post links on.

Lol

Not everyone uploads for money like u think 8-)

I do not use any server. I just upload files that are on my pc or nb. My ISP provide me an unlimited bandwidth package for downloading and uploading. I upload as a hobby. Money I got from people downloading my files is just something extra for me. I have a job, I upload files in my spare time only especially when watching movie on my pc/nb and I have nothing else to download.

NO. I will not stop.

I started uploading in 2006-2007 and as I remember there wasn't any file-host that pay for downloads, I'll continue like that.

Getting paid for downloads/sales was just a motivation for uploaders and a promoting for the file-host.
same with you.
I'm start upload on 2009 and now I'm LOLing at all cashwhore :D

I'm going to still upload, If I can't pay for a server to upload 50 films a week, I will just use my homeconnection and upload just four or five films. The spirit of warez can't end now!

Because at the end, sharing is caring.

this thing will affect to all the users and the owners of themaposters...aio post leecher....buddy post leecher..RDP business..multiposter blend ..who will purchsed all this stuff...all are doing this for money...everybody wants money...who will waste his time on uploading when he is not getting anything from it.?

Lol

No, everyone doesn't upload for money and its ridiculous that you think that way.

Here's how some of us do it (I pay about $1000 each month for dedicated servers) and started out with a measly $50 over 8 years ago.

We design and build our own websites.

We create our "own" content and market it ourselves through self made traffic generation.

You know, like "real" webmasters should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back