The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have my Alertpay Prepaid card but i see that banner shud i apply new one or use the old one Kindly reply

Hey Itkraze,

All members who own or have paid for the previous card will automatically get selected to be sent the new card. We will keep you up to date on what steps we will be taking in the next coming week.

Best regards,
Tarik

i pmed u..WROTE here ,,,,why no reply??? :S

Hi avRo,

As you can see the support thread is being actively used in the past day so we are trying to inform the entire WJ community by answering your questions publicly. By posting replies on the Thread (as opposed to PMs) we are able to inform everyone else who may have had a similar question.

Thank you for your understanding!

Tanya

Hello,
I ordered an USD card using the same documents that I have used to verify my AlertPay account two weeks ago, but the order has been declined.
The banner appeared again in my account, and I have just re-ordered the card, I hope that you will approve my order this time.
Thank you in advance.

(Ticket ID: OEC-877450)

Hi avRo,

As you can see the support thread is being actively used in the past day so we are trying to inform the entire WJ community by answering your questions publicly. By posting replies on the Thread (as opposed to PMs) we are able to inform everyone else who may have had a similar question.

Thank you for your understanding!

Tanya

my problem is not same with others ..Its different.
Hope u and support will reply my ticket befor order time pass away....

Last edited:
Hey AlertPay ,

Do I have to pay the card after Order directly or After when I have recieved the card

if the answer is : after order

if I didn't recieve the card ? any Refund , Resend , or something

thank you

Please tell me what I select for Govt. Issued ID Card? There is only two option Passport and Driver's Licence and I not have both of them and in your FAQs said that we can send Govt. Issued ID Card so there is not option of Govt. Issued ID Card so what I select to submit Govt. Issued ID Card? Thanks

Regards,

I not have Driver's Licence and Passport but have govt. issued ID card so what I select from drop down menu (Driver's Licence or Passport) for submit Govt. Issue ID card? Thanks

Regards

above 3 months and still the credit card problem not solved !!!

Is this regarding the credit card verification process?

I'm new to the service so I thought this was just a temporary problem but it seems it will be forever, they should just end that feature if they can't even fix it.. (Oh crap, if they will close down the credit card feature then they will go down the drain - most people uses credit card on alertpay..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back